• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haciendadad
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Congrats to Gotham Rogues.

Sorry haciendadad. It was a terrible week for some big name players.
    I'm just sorry it wasn't closer to make it interesting. Congratulations to Gotham Rogues, you have successfully brought back the title to Gotham!

I had a lot of fun, looking forward to next year. Thanks again for the invite!!

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Congrats to Gotham Rogues.

Sorry haciendadad. It was a terrible week for some big name players.

Leave a comment:

• Jaws
    replied
    I have Gurley in my Championship game in another league.
    Neck and neck right now.

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied

I'm in plenty of leagues, and I see that it's not a good day for many fantasy favorites, unless you have Todd Gurley.

WOW!

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by haciendadad View Post
    Thanks Peanut, will do!!

The biggest mistake I made of the season is releasing Ezekiel Elliott!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's coming back THIS weekend. Yeah, I'm an idiot! He'll probably run for 200yds.
    I don't know if anyone has mentioned this to you, but this is a keeper league. That's why I picked up Wentz. Just in case Brady retires or something next year.

Leave a comment:

• haciendadad
    replied
    Thanks Peanut, will do!!

The biggest mistake I made of the season is releasing Ezekiel Elliott!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's coming back THIS weekend. Yeah, I'm an idiot! He'll probably run for 200yds.

Leave a comment:

• RealBronco
    replied
    Hey Bud. I guess it is on between you and I come this weekend. Good luck, you have a very good team! Either way, I enjoyed the opportunity to play with you guys!
    Man, this is so weird. I felt good about my team for a good portion of the season and then ran into some unfortunate situations, injuries etc. Had the division up until the last week and lost it. Somehow limped into the playoffs with a losing record. (I'm so sorry lol.)

You mentioned that you would've lost to me 6 times this season but...you only had to beat me once when we played and you did.

Good luck man! It's been a crazy ride of a season!

Good luck to both of you and Happy Holidays!
    Thank you sir! I hope you have a great set of holidays as well!

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
    Hey, Jawies! We're part of the guys.

Good luck to both of you!

haciendadad, if you want to play next year, look for information around August or so.

And we must be the quietest division.
    Thanks Peanut!

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
    I'm definitely in. Rogues need go get that championship back to Gotham.
    Hey Bud. I guess it is on between you and I come this weekend. Good luck, you have a very good team! Either way, I enjoyed the opportunity to play with you guys!
    Hey, Jawies! We're part of the guys.

Good luck to both of you!

haciendadad, if you want to play next year, look for information around August or so.

And we must be the quietest division.

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Good luck to both of you and Happy Holidays!

Leave a comment:

• haciendadad
    replied
    Yeah. Kinda having a good season but what matters is the playoffs. I been in this position before only to lose in the last game.
    Like I said before ... This might be a close one.

Leave a comment:

• haciendadad
    replied
    Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
    I'm definitely in. Rogues need go get that championship back to Gotham.

Leave a comment:

• haciendadad
    replied
    Nervous about my matchup against Gotham Rogues. He's done well throughout the season, if I had played him every week I would have lost 6 games. No matter how it turns out, I am glad I got to play this season, I appreciate the invite!

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Todd Gurley's massive performance may be my undoing. 44 points before the 4th quarter.

Leave a comment:

• haciendadad
    replied
    And the understatement of the year goes to...

13-0 huh. And it looks like you and I have playoff byes. I would LOVE to be the 2007 Giants to your 2007 Patriots but I need to win my playoff game first. Good luck and hope to see you in the finals!
    Gotta admit, it feels good

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Yeah. Kinda having a good season but what matters is the playoffs. I been in this position before only to lose in the last game.
    And the understatement of the year goes to...

13-0 huh. And it looks like you and I have playoff byes. I would LOVE to be the 2007 Giants to your 2007 Patriots but I need to win my playoff game first. Good luck and hope to see you in the finals!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X