Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaws
    replied
    Looking forward to playing again this year.

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    I'm in.

Originally posted by ManhattanBronco View Post
    Are there any openings? If so I’d like to play!
    I will put you on the waiting list. We always seem to need replacements.

Leave a comment:

• ManhattanBronco
    replied
    Are there any openings? If so I’d like to play!

Leave a comment:

• haciendadad
    replied
    I'd like to play again this year, if that is possible?

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied
    I'm in. Team name: Thundering Workhorse Power.

Leave a comment:

• RealBronco
    replied
    Noticed I got an E-Mail about the league reactivation.

The reigning champion Rogues are ready to defend their title!

(by the way, the Broncos sent me a pretty awesome Von Miller Bobble Head for winning last year. It's pretty awesome.)

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied
    Congrats, RealBronco. My team was as bad as its name this season.

Leave a comment:

• RealBronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Peanut View Post
    No, no key chains. That's been my default statement that we do not control the prizes and that they could be key chains so that people don't get their hopes up. It's always fun to see what people get.
    Oh maybe that's what it was. For some reason I though I remembered someone saying they'd gotten a keychain. Either way! Haha.

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
    Last time I got an autographed picture of David Bruton. I think they've given out like keychains and other little things.
    No, no key chains. That's been my default statement that we do not control the prizes and that they could be key chains so that people don't get their hopes up. It's always fun to see what people get.

Leave a comment:

• RealBronco
    replied
    Originally posted by haciendadad View Post
    Did you say that you get a prize too? Very cool!!
    Last time I got an autographed picture of David Bruton. I think they've given out like keychains and other little things.

Leave a comment:

• haciendadad
    replied
    Did you say that you get a prize too? Very cool!!

Leave a comment:

• RealBronco
    replied
    Arkham Knights? You're welcome.

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
    Thank you sir!

Obviously, I am stoked, but man, I feel bad. I'm so sorry man.

Thanks for giving me a worthy opponent.

Thank you Peanut! This is just crazy. I've been playing fantasy football since 2004 and I've never seen a situation where a team with a losing record even makes it to the playoffs, let alone the championship! Wow!

Can't wait to see what the Broncos will send me this time. (As long as it isn't a picture of a former player. )

This league was crazy this year. I was looking at all the final records and I think we only had like 4 teams with winning records, but there were some solid teams all around.

Looking forward to next season already, and hopefully keeping the 'ship in Gotham!

I am already looking forward to next year, with a Joker themed named because I'M COMIN FOR YOU! WHATCHA GONNA DO?....

besides repeat.

Leave a comment:

• RealBronco
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Congrats to Gotham Rogues.
    Thank you sir!

I'm just sorry it wasn't closer to make it interesting. Congratulations to Gotham Rogues, you have successfully brought back the title to Gotham!

I had a lot of fun, looking forward to next year. Thanks again for the invite!!
    Obviously, I am stoked, but man, I feel bad. I'm so sorry man.

Thanks for giving me a worthy opponent.

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
    You did awesome! I know it must be disappointing to have it end like this.

Congrats, Gotham Rogues!
    Thank you Peanut! This is just crazy. I've been playing fantasy football since 2004 and I've never seen a situation where a team with a losing record even makes it to the playoffs, let alone the championship! Wow!

Can't wait to see what the Broncos will send me this time. (As long as it isn't a picture of a former player. )

This league was crazy this year. I was looking at all the final records and I think we only had like 4 teams with winning records, but there were some solid teams all around.

Looking forward to next season already, and hopefully keeping the 'ship in Gotham!

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    I'm just sorry it wasn't closer to make it interesting. Congratulations to Gotham Rogues, you have successfully brought back the title to Gotham!

I had a lot of fun, looking forward to next year. Thanks again for the invite!!
    You did awesome! I know it must be disappointing to have it end like this.

Congrats, Gotham Rogues!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X