Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Division 2/3 - Awesome like Canada Dry, Eh!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Curse of 370. That's the reason why I didn't want the first overall pick this year. I didn't want to have to chose between Johnson (370) and Bell (tc hold out).

Hey 87, good game. If you hold on to beat me, I guess it's a small consolation for all the injuries you had last week.
    Well good news was Fournette came back for me and Howard was decent. Will be interesting to see how our remaining options do. But overall great match up between our 2 teams.

Good luck on tomorrow's game.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Comment

• Unless Lynch gets a concussion slipping down as he comes out the tunnel, I've lost this game. Good game!
      Personal goals: GOAL WEIGHT = 250lbs
      Weight loss needed for FGW = 120 lbs
      Weight lost so far: - 24 lbs

Comment

• Originally posted by diesel51 View Post
        Unless Lynch gets a concussion slipping down as he comes out the tunnel, I've lost this game. Good game!
        Well anything can happen, he can get hurt on the 1st carry of the game so I'm not celebrating just yet. Be honest with you, I didn't think I even had a shot against you. Bell, Ingram and Kamara are usually good for 70 points just by themselves and to have a home run hitter like Hill there is just ridiculous. You have a dominant team, I just got lucky with a freak performance out of Gurley

Comment

• Originally posted by diesel51 View Post
          Unless Lynch gets a concussion slipping down as he comes out the tunnel, I've lost this game. Good game!
          Well, I think it is safe to call it now. What a nail biter!! I don't think I've been in a big game that came this close before. GG to you, I hope besides this you had a merry Christmas

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
            Well, I think it is safe to call it now. What a nail biter!! I don't think I've been in a big game that came this close before. GG to you, I hope besides this you had a merry Christmas
            Good season. That was a monster of a season for Gurley and specially his playoff run.

You are only commish I saw turn that into a championship. Good job :thumb:
            Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Congrats to our winner!

And thanks to all of you that stuck around for the whole season and participated. That’s what makes a successful league.

Merry Christmas.

WINNER - JVDUB95
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                All things considered, it's been fine. Good game to you and congratulations! CP when I get to a computer.
                Personal goals: GOAL WEIGHT = 250lbs
                Weight loss needed for FGW = 120 lbs
                Weight lost so far: - 24 lbs

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                  Good season. That was a monster of a season for Gurley and specially his playoff run.

You are only commish I saw turn that into a championship. Good job :thumb:
                  I'll tell you what I won't hesitate to take him early next season, McVay is going to be there for a long time and as long as those two are married to each other good things are going to happen, thank you guys......Had a blast and looking forward to being projected to have zero wins again next year

Comment

• I like when the playoffs play out like they should. Best two teams put up good games in the championship. Congrats on a great season JvDub and Omaha.

Comment

Working...
                    X