Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie Mac on Sirius NFL Radio this morning

Hey all!

If you have NFL radio, and you missed Eddie talking TD this morning, I encourage you to check it out on their "on demand" and replay "The Opening Drive". I know we love hearing people talk TD and it's almost non-stop now thatches' finally getting his just due. But Eddie got emotional and laid down some serious justice for TD. He's explained that he's grew tired of the "not enough time" and "system RB" arguments. He gave such a stirring 5-min speech about how great TD really was and the marks that he left on the game. He also went on to say that people need to stop mentioning other players that may have been great and may one day deserve HOF consideration, but don't have body of work TD has, with him as an argument for their HOF consideration.

It was so emotional and personal, as a football fan period, you'd have to be an absolute HATER to not agree with Eddie. And as a Bronco fan, it almost brought me to tears, lol!!!! Of course a KC fan called and tried, but Eddie shut him DOWN. It was beautiful. If I can find a way to get the speech and upload it for all to hear, I will. but for those with access, PLEASE give it a listen.
    #swapping

I was thinking...I wish there was a highlight reel of TD's blitz pick ups. He was deadly in how he would just stone cold stop a rusher allowing Elway to pass the ball.
    Let's Ride!

Comment

I read the title and was wondering Sirius got me on tape....

Can wait to hear it.. two of my favourites
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post

Honestly, that's what I first thought too.
        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Hahahahah!!!!!!!! I didn’t even notice I did that!
          #swapping

Comment

I thought EM was on the radio. It was EM, but not 'THE EM'.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by flosstein View Post
              Hey all!

If you have NFL radio, and you missed Eddie talking TD this morning, I encourage you to check it out on their "on demand" and replay "The Opening Drive". I know we love hearing people talk TD and it's almost non-stop now thatches' finally getting his just due. But Eddie got emotional and laid down some serious justice for TD. He's explained that he's grew tired of the "not enough time" and "system RB" arguments. He gave such a stirring 5-min speech about how great TD really was and the marks that he left on the game. He also went on to say that people need to stop mentioning other players that may have been great and may one day deserve HOF consideration, but don't have body of work TD has, with him as an argument for their HOF consideration.

It was so emotional and personal, as a football fan period, you'd have to be an absolute HATER to not agree with Eddie. And as a Bronco fan, it almost brought me to tears, lol!!!! Of course a KC fan called and tried, but Eddie shut him DOWN. It was beautiful. If I can find a way to get the speech and upload it for all to hear, I will. but for those with access, PLEASE give it a listen.
              Thanks, flosstein. Love 87, have Sirius, will have to check this out! As a life long McCaffrey fan, I'm sad I missed this live....
              sigpic
              Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
              Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
              Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
              Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

Comment

Working...
              X