Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Depth Chart

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...b-9ed218ffdf10

Co-Number 1 QBs. WRs have Fowler and Latimore as backups. Virgil at TE.

Comment

Co #1 QB's? I wasn't even aware we did this as well last year but it seems a little too much of trying to straddle the fence.

Just name Siemian 1 and Paxton 2 and make it clear that the competition is still wide open. No need to be stepping on egg-shells over this.

Also interesting to see Langley ahead of Doss. From what I've heard Doss looks outstanding while I was under the impression Langley has a lot of development to do.
      A book I wrote

Comment

Originally posted by CTM View Post
        Co #1 QB's? I wasn't even aware we did this as well last year but it seems a little too much of trying to straddle the fence.

Just name Siemian 1 and Paxton 2 and make it clear that the competition is still wide open. No need to be stepping on egg-shells over this.

Also interesting to see Langley ahead of Doss. From what I've heard Doss looks outstanding while I was under the impression Langley has a lot of development to do.
        Yeah, I was just thinking yesterday how it seems we haven't heard much of anything from Langley so far, so I'm a bit surprised there. Also that DeMarcus is ONLY listed as LB.

Comment

The first depth chart is suck a weird experience. You spend months waiting for it, then it comes and looks mostly like what you expect. Then you realize it is pretty meaningless. I hope the right guys ball out against Chicago.

Comment

Originally posted by CTM View Post

Originally posted by maaskesr View Post
            Yeah, I was just thinking yesterday how it seems we haven't heard much of anything from Langley so far, so I'm a bit surprised there. Also that DeMarcus is ONLY listed as LB.
            Langley looked pretty good at the TC practice i went to. He made a lot of plays and we talked about him making the roster at #4.
            sigpic

Comment

Here it is in all it's glory.

QB "Siemian -OR- Lynch ", funny. That's a new one. Sort of implicit though, right?

McKenzie, Bolles, and Walker are locked. :thumb:

Comment

Yes, it is surprising that Langley is listed ahead of Doss, Doss does seem to be having a good/great camp. I thought that Derby would be the #2 TE; I expect that he will move up still to at least #2. I still think that Virgil will be the starter regardless of his receiving ability and he is at this point. I had predicted that Sambrailo would be listed as the starting LT on the first depth chart ... I am wrong. Ty has been disappointing so far this camp, he better step it up if he is going to make the final 53. Booker still listed as #2 is surprising since he is sidelined for now, I expect that Charles will move up? DeAngelo Henderson I expect will move up too, I think we look good at RB. Looks like Schofield will have a very hard time making the final 53.
                I expect over the next 2 weeks - 2 preseason games - the depth chart will be adjusted greatly even though they may not publicly show that?
                sigpic

Comment

Right now this only the "death" chart. All we can tell at this point is who is not going to make the final roster.
                  sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised to Justin Murray sneak in there ahead of Ty.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                      Right now this only the "death" chart. All we can tell at this point is who is not going to make the final roster.
                      to early for that yet.
                      sigpic

Comment

How on earth is Kyle Peko ahead of Tirique Jarrett? Peko hasnt even taken a bloody snap with pads on. Either that or Jarrett has played that poorly....

Also a surprise is that Latimer is ahead of Taylor...i had a funny suspicion that Fowler might edge him out due to st play but very shocked to see on the WR depth chart Latimer being ahead.
                        Last edited by Rich_C; 08-07-2017, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                          Not technically. We have the preseason games for that. Someone will have a chance to make a name for themself.

Comment

Though early, it comes down to QBs and the promise of an improved Oline. We are in in tough with Oakland and KC. We need some O production. D will be there, and hopefully our ST play will get a lift with the acquisitions made.

Comment

Every position on the roster ordered... Except QB

Surprised to see AJ Derby as the #3 TE, reports out of camp have been nothing but positive towards him. Same with Doss being so far down amongst the CBs. I wonder how long Garcia can hold onto the starting LG spot for?

Comment

Working...
                              X