X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bootleg
    replied
    Originally posted by GiddyupGetEm View Post
    To me, the biggest surprise is that Carlos Henderson, our 3rd rounder this year, is close to the bottom on the WR chart. I don't know what Elway will choose to do with him if he doesn't move up. I can't tell you the last time the Broncos cut a 3rd rounder in his first year.
    Maurice Clarett?

I think he's pretty much guaranteed to make the team based off his draft position alone. I wouldn't be surprised to see 7 WRs make the final 53 man roster.

Leave a comment:

• GiddyupGetEm
    replied
    To me, the biggest surprise is that Carlos Henderson, our 3rd rounder this year, is close to the bottom on the WR chart. I don't know what Elway will choose to do with him if he doesn't move up. I can't tell you the last time the Broncos cut a 3rd rounder in his first year.

Leave a comment:

• TheAsianPA
    replied
    Originally posted by Bootleg View Post
    I never do

Still surprised by a few of the orders, though.
    Langley ahead of Doss is surprising, but it may be due to his ST abilities. AJ Derby being #3 is also very surprising, I thought he'd be at least 1 or 2. Still early to make an opinion on who starts. Gotta see who steps up in the preseason games

Leave a comment:

• Bootleg
    replied
    Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
    I wouldn't take the first depth chart too seriously.
    I never do

Still surprised by a few of the orders, though.

Leave a comment:

• ksubroncosfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Bootleg View Post
    Every position on the roster ordered... Except QB

Surprised to see AJ Derby as the #3 TE, reports out of camp have been nothing but positive towards him. Same with Doss being so far down amongst the CBs. I wonder how long Garcia can hold onto the starting LG spot for?
    I wouldn't take the first depth chart too seriously.

Leave a comment:

• Bootleg
    replied
    Every position on the roster ordered... Except QB

Surprised to see AJ Derby as the #3 TE, reports out of camp have been nothing but positive towards him. Same with Doss being so far down amongst the CBs. I wonder how long Garcia can hold onto the starting LG spot for?

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Though early, it comes down to QBs and the promise of an improved Oline. We are in in tough with Oakland and KC. We need some O production. D will be there, and hopefully our ST play will get a lift with the acquisitions made.

Leave a comment:

• ksubroncosfan
    replied
    Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
    Right now this only the "death" chart. All we can tell at this point is who is not going to make the final roster.
    Not technically. We have the preseason games for that. Someone will have a chance to make a name for themself.

Leave a comment:

• Rich_C
    replied
    How on earth is Kyle Peko ahead of Tirique Jarrett? Peko hasnt even taken a bloody snap with pads on. Either that or Jarrett has played that poorly....

Also a surprise is that Latimer is ahead of Taylor...i had a funny suspicion that Fowler might edge him out due to st play but very shocked to see on the WR depth chart Latimer being ahead.
    Last edited by Rich_C; 08-07-2017, 10:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• broncos SB2010
    replied
    Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
    Right now this only the "death" chart. All we can tell at this point is who is not going to make the final roster.
    to early for that yet.

Leave a comment:

• broncos SB2010
    replied
    I wouldn't be surprised to Justin Murray sneak in there ahead of Ty.

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied

Leave a comment:

• brianmcfarlane
    replied
    Yes, it is surprising that Langley is listed ahead of Doss, Doss does seem to be having a good/great camp. I thought that Derby would be the #2 TE; I expect that he will move up still to at least #2. I still think that Virgil will be the starter regardless of his receiving ability and he is at this point. I had predicted that Sambrailo would be listed as the starting LT on the first depth chart ... I am wrong. Ty has been disappointing so far this camp, he better step it up if he is going to make the final 53. Booker still listed as #2 is surprising since he is sidelined for now, I expect that Charles will move up? DeAngelo Henderson I expect will move up too, I think we look good at RB. Looks like Schofield will have a very hard time making the final 53.
    I expect over the next 2 weeks - 2 preseason games - the depth chart will be adjusted greatly even though they may not publicly show that?

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied
    Here it is in all it's glory.

QB "Siemian -OR- Lynch ", funny. That's a new one. Sort of implicit though, right?

McKenzie, Bolles, and Walker are locked. :thumb:

Leave a comment:

• broncos SB2010
    replied
    Originally posted by CTM View Post
    Co #1 QB's? I wasn't even aware we did this as well last year but it seems a little too much of trying to straddle the fence.

Just name Siemian 1 and Paxton 2 and make it clear that the competition is still wide open. No need to be stepping on egg-shells over this.

Also interesting to see Langley ahead of Doss. From what I've heard Doss looks outstanding while I was under the impression Langley has a lot of development to do.
    Originally posted by maaskesr View Post
    Yeah, I was just thinking yesterday how it seems we haven't heard much of anything from Langley so far, so I'm a bit surprised there. Also that DeMarcus is ONLY listed as LB.
    Langley looked pretty good at the TC practice i went to. He made a lot of plays and we talked about him making the roster at #4.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X