Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GiddyupGetEm
    replied
    The first depth chart is suck a weird experience. You spend months waiting for it, then it comes and looks mostly like what you expect. Then you realize it is pretty meaningless. I hope the right guys ball out against Chicago.

Leave a comment:

• maaskesr
    replied
    Originally posted by CTM View Post
    Co #1 QB's? I wasn't even aware we did this as well last year but it seems a little too much of trying to straddle the fence.

Just name Siemian 1 and Paxton 2 and make it clear that the competition is still wide open. No need to be stepping on egg-shells over this.

Also interesting to see Langley ahead of Doss. From what I've heard Doss looks outstanding while I was under the impression Langley has a lot of development to do.
    Yeah, I was just thinking yesterday how it seems we haven't heard much of anything from Langley so far, so I'm a bit surprised there. Also that DeMarcus is ONLY listed as LB.

Leave a comment:

• CTM
    replied
    Co #1 QB's? I wasn't even aware we did this as well last year but it seems a little too much of trying to straddle the fence.

Just name Siemian 1 and Paxton 2 and make it clear that the competition is still wide open. No need to be stepping on egg-shells over this.

Also interesting to see Langley ahead of Doss. From what I've heard Doss looks outstanding while I was under the impression Langley has a lot of development to do.

Leave a comment:

• maaskesr
    replied
    Co-Number 1 QBs. WRs have Fowler and Latimore as backups. Virgil at TE.

Leave a comment:

• maaskesr
    started a topic Depth Chart

Depth Chart

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...b-9ed218ffdf10
Working...
X