X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ksubroncosfan
    replied
    Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    Easy there, pardner. Keep those hands where I can see 'em.

Leave a comment:

• ksubroncosfan
    replied
    Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    this is silly but...... One guy says 7 WR. I say they will keep a max of 6....meaning not 7......maybe 5 or 6....
    Too complicated...
    Last edited by ksubroncosfan; 08-07-2017, 06:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• broncos SB2010
    replied
    Originally posted by SMR81 View Post
    I'm shocked you teach kids, I say that with no disrespect.
    If somebody says 5 max, that means no more than 5, 6 does not exist. There is a clear difference between 5 max and 6 max. What you are trying to included into the conversation does not fit. I do understand the argument you are trying to make, but it does not fit into this discussion, it doesn't matter that you teach it to kids, still doesn't fit.

If a coach says they are taking 5 players max, then to say they are taking 6 max is incorrect. It is not the same thing. My original post was not about correct or incorrect, but thank you for turning the convo that way. Whether it's 5,6 or 7, it is too early to tell.
    this is silly but...... One guy says 7 WR. I say they will keep a max of 6....meaning not 7......maybe 5 or 6....

Leave a comment:

• Bootleg
    replied
    Originally posted by Rastic View Post
    Oh, silly me. I thought it was literal...

Classic.

Leave a comment:

• ksubroncosfan
    replied

Okay, this was gold. Not sure I've laughed this much on these boards before.

Leave a comment:

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
    replied

Hahahahaha I can not stop laughing ! Thanks !

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied
    Originally posted by ManhattanBronco View Post
    "Human Turns Dial"
    Originally posted by Bootleg View Post
    Turnstile?

Leave a comment:

• Bootleg
    replied
    Originally posted by ManhattanBronco View Post
    "Human Turns Dial"
    Turnstile?

Leave a comment:

• ManhattanBronco
    replied
    Originally posted by THEdraftnik View Post
    Schofield isn't a surprise to anybody?
    Can't say I'm shocked at all based on his "Human Turns Dial" impression from last season. Maybe they're trying to motivate him by listing him this low at the beginning. Wouldn't be shocked if they were doing it to other players... Like Doss or Taylor.

If they come out of the gate on fire on Thursday and rise, maybe the coaches knew how to motivate these guys....

Leave a comment:

• SMR81
    replied
    Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
    To say a max of 6 means anything less than or equal to 6. Therefore, 5 would qualify. I teach this math to my elementary students. Not that hard to understand his point. Well, for everyone else it isn't...
    I'm shocked you teach kids, I say that with no disrespect.
    If somebody says 5 max, that means no more than 5, 6 does not exist. There is a clear difference between 5 max and 6 max. What you are trying to included into the conversation does not fit. I do understand the argument you are trying to make, but it does not fit into this discussion, it doesn't matter that you teach it to kids, still doesn't fit.

If a coach says they are taking 5 players max, then to say they are taking 6 max is incorrect. It is not the same thing. My original post was not about correct or incorrect, but thank you for turning the convo that way. Whether it's 5,6 or 7, it is too early to tell.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    To say a max of 6 means anything less than or equal to 6. Therefore, 5 would qualify. I teach this math to my elementary students. Not that hard to understand his point. Well, for everyone else it isn't...
    Easy there, pardner. Keep those hands where I can see 'em.

Leave a comment:

• ksubroncosfan
    replied
    Originally posted by SMR81 View Post
    You two are too funny sometimes. Nobody knows how many WRs will make the team, but it is a loaded position with a 3rd rounder near the bottom of the chart that's almost certain to make the team. Bottom line is it's too early to tell how many will make it, final cut will be tough. You coming to his defense about being right doesn't make any sense. Maybe the team is thinking absolutely no more than 5? Well that would be 5 max, meaning no more than 5. The number 6 shouldn't even come into play. Again though, it's too early too tell.

Leave a comment:

• SMR81
    replied
    And if the team is thinking 5 max, he would still be correct by saying 6 max. He is saying that the team will not take anything more than 6. He isn't saying it can't be less than 6. Because 5<6. Just so you know...
    You two are too funny sometimes. Nobody knows how many WRs will make the team, but it is a loaded position with a 3rd rounder near the bottom of the chart that's almost certain to make the team. Bottom line is it's too early to tell how many will make it, final cut will be tough. You coming to his defense about being right doesn't make any sense. Maybe the team is thinking absolutely no more than 5? Well that would be 5 max, meaning no more than 5. The number 6 shouldn't even come into play. Again though, it's too early too tell.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by THEdraftnik View Post
    Schofield isn't a surprise to anybody?
    The depth chart linked by the OP is the one posted by Andrew Mason on the Bronco website. There is another depth chart on the same site which doesn't list Schofield. It has another error as well.

Leave a comment:

• FlowdaBroncoFan
    replied
    I think Green needs to step up his play in the 1st PS game. Derby has been balling and will overtake him. Heuerman is right there as well.

I hope we keep Taylor. I am about tired of Latimore. He better have put it together and show it this season. I am tired of waiting for his "potential".

Leave a comment:

Working...
X