X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post game --- Cowboys and Broncos

Ohhh yaaaa how sweet it is !!

Week 2 Vs Dallas Gameballs

The whole team probably deserves a game ball and this week is especially tough to single out a few players.

O - Oline and CJ
    D - D line
    Special teams - McKenzie - no one really stood out, not many special team plays but McKenzie did have one great punt return..

Comment

CJ Anderson. Almost solely.

Comment

Originally posted by ThirstyBroncos View Post
        CJ Anderson. Almost solely.
        Not solely. Trevor was good except for one ghastly throw. But C.J. is definitely making a huge difference in our offense.

Comment

CJ for sure...
          TS made some good plays gotta give props there ( but not immune to criticism for errors)
          Left side + Leary of the Oline.
          Roby had a good game
          Talib teased that final pick all night
          That WHole Dline.... very well done.
          sigpic

Comment

I like it.

Comment

Pretty awesome. We have no chance long term with our horrible tackles, but lets enjoy our day in the sun now before the rain starts.

Comment

Originally posted by broncsx3 View Post
                Pretty awesome. We have no chance long term with our horrible tackles, but lets enjoy our day in the sun now before the rain starts.
                Like ICE CUBE said Today was a Good Day !!

Comment

Caption This

And let me just add, anyone still having doubts about Siemian being McCoy's' guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                    And let me just add, anyone still having doubts about Siemian being McCoy's' guy?
                    Trevor, this is what a real offense looks like!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                      You keep playing like this and I'll be the Cardinals HC by mid season

Comment

Post Game Injury Updates

We sustained some serious injuries vs the Cowbows, Bolles (leg/ankle) and Fowler (concussion).

Bolles was feared to have suffered an achilles injury or a possible broken ankle, reports now say it is a high ankle sprain / deep bone bruise and he's week to week. He's very fortunate and I'd guess he's almost certain to miss the next week or two. But we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                          We sustained some serious injuries vs the Cowbows, Bolles (leg/ankle) and Fowler (concussion).

Bolles was feared to have suffered an achilles injury or a possible broken ankle, reports now say it is a high ankle sprain / deep bone bruise and he's week to week. He's very fortunate and I'd guess he's almost certain to miss the next week or two. But we'll see.

Follow

Nicki Jhabvala

@NickiJhabvala
                          Bradley Roby was wearing a boot on his foot. Said to be just a precaution.
                          5:07 PM - Sep 18, 2017

Sorry not good at copy/paste stuff but that is what I read so Roby should be fine. He did finish the game.
                          Last edited by Assassin27; 09-18-2017, 03:29 PM.
                          sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
                          Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
                          PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

Thanks for the updates. Hopefully everyone will heal quickly.
                            Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

NFL is a rough sport.

We went against a very physical team who tried to impose their will on their opponents as much as anyone in the NFL

Glad the news I have herd so far is good.
                              Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Working...
                              X