Talib's 103 yard pick 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talib's 103 yard pick 6

How many others were just waiting to see Dallas score at the end and make it somewhat interesting with an onside kick, only to see Talib put the dagger in their hearts with that SWEET 103 yard pick 6? I doubted they would have made it real close but this just shut the door on what was supposed to be the "big showdown"! :clap:

The only thing I didn't like was seeing them run replays from Super Bowl 12, I STILL am not over that loss since watching it as a 17 year old kid here in Pennsylvania!

post it Lol. They switched from the game on me. Missed that wbole quarter
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
      post it Lol. They switched from the game on me. Missed that wbole quarter
      WTH? I would have blown up the phone. Canada is on my list of places not to watch a game.
      Originally posted by baphamet
      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
        WTH? I would have blown up the phone. Canada is on my list of places not to watch a game.

Wonderful pick and return! :thumb::thumb:

Comment

I really really hope he gets to finish his career here.

Comment

With that Pick-6 Talib moves past Deion Sanders and Aeneas Williams into 4th place on the NFL all time pick-6 leaders board.

http://www.footballdb.com/leaders/career-defense-inttds

Congrats, Talib!!!
            2014/2015 Adopt-A-Bronco : TJ Ward - GO DUCKS!

Comment

Happened to me too in WA! After the Seahawk game they switched to the Broncos...right before that play the announcer comes on and says something about, "due to NFL rules we cannot show the complete end of the Bronco game" then they cut to commercial. Thanks for posting it here :thumb:
              "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
              PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
              LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

Comment

Lol, thanks for the video....and then I won't keep a beer cold for ya...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                  Happened to me too in WA! After the Seahawk game they switched to the Broncos...right before that play the announcer comes on and says something about, "due to NFL rules we cannot show the complete end of the Bronco game" then they cut to commercial. Thanks for posting it here :thumb:
                  I'll ad Washington to the list... sadly I have great friends in Tacoma! They are seahag fans so meh! Also your welcome
                  are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                    Lol, thanks for the video....and then I won't keep a beer cold for ya...
                    Like Canadians have to work to keep anything cold YW wasn't that great to watch...I had flashbacks to Champ vs Brady..bigger stakes then but here's hoping Talibs got a couple more in him for the playoffs!

Comment

Like Canadians have to work to keep anything cold

touché
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by East Coast Fan View Post
                        How many others were just waiting to see Dallas score at the end and make it somewhat interesting with an onside kick, only to see Talib put the dagger in their hearts with that SWEET 103 yard pick 6? I doubted they would have made it real close but this just shut the door on what was supposed to be the "big showdown"! :clap:

The only thing I didn't like was seeing them run replays from Super Bowl 12, I STILL am not over that loss since watching it as a 17 year old kid here in Pennsylvania!
                        I felt like they were playing that footage of SB12 over and over in order to keep Dallas fans in it
                        Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Great play. Unlike the Chargers game, they really put this one away

Comment

Future HOF!

Comment

Did some people at the NFL forget the 1968 Heidi game?

Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                              Happened to me too in WA! After the Seahawk game they switched to the Broncos...right before that play the announcer comes on and says something about, "due to NFL rules we cannot show the complete end of the Bronco game" then they cut to commercial. :
                              Did some people at the NFL forget the 1968 Heidi game?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heidi_Game

Comment

Working...
                              X