• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gerontion View Post
    Broncos have #1 rush offense

C.J. Anderson is #2 in rush yards

Broncos are #4 in rush defense

Trevor Siemian is #1 in TD passes
    Love every single one of these stats

Hopefully this is the year CJ stays healthy for its entirety and shows the league what type of a player he truly is.

The run D being greatly improved is a huge relief after their woes last season, hopefully they can play as well as the did against the Cowboys against upcoming opponents, KC in particular.

Trev has been great apart from a couple of throws. Plus he has a rushing TD too, hopefully he keeps it up.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltySnipes View Post
      Way different team way different scheme. we smashed a 13-3 team with the best OL and the best running back in the NFL.

Cool .

Comment

I got no stats but just wanted to find somewhere I could mention a little snippet I heard Troy Aikman say during the game yesterday. He was talking about Emmanuel Sanders. Did you hear what he said?

He said something about how receivers nowadays don't really run nice routes...... but Sanders runs routes like no one else. I was taken aback when I heard him say that. Coming from a HOFer like Troy Aikman is quite a nice compliment and I completely conquer

Sanders is so accurate on his feets
        The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by Chop_Block View Post
          Appreciate the enthusiasm, but it has only been 2 games and they were both at home. As impressive as we've been, it's very early.
          This.

Now we go on the road to the bills.

This has a lot of the trappings of a classic "trap game".
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bootleg View Post
            Love every single one of these stats

Hopefully this is the year CJ stays healthy for its entirety and shows the league what type of a player he truly is.

The run D being greatly improved is a huge relief after their woes last season, hopefully they can play as well as the did against the Cowboys against upcoming opponents, KC in particular.

Trev has been great apart from a couple of throws. Plus he has a rushing TD too, hopefully he keeps it up.
            In 2 weeks we face the raiders, and will be without Bolles when we do. We had better run well that game, otherwise Trevor will be getting hit...a lot...from their edge rushers. Mack is likely to have a field day against us...again. We really need that game too. The bye week is after that, then we host the giants. Then we hit the road for 3 straight weeks, against the chargers chiefs and eagles.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
              Siemian is on pace for 48 TDs this year
              No - on pace to 56TD (48 passing/8 Rushing)

Comment

And also extended the streak of not getting shut out at home to 436 games, I believe the Broncos are the only NFL team to never be shut out at home. (Michael Irvins prediction of a shut out made me look this up).
                Last edited by darth-hideous; 09-19-2017, 02:22 AM. Reason: I can't spell
                I really like Cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by ThundersCome View Post
                  Cool .
                  You mad????

Comment

Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
                    And also extended the streak of not getting shut out at home to 436 games, I believe the Broncos are the only NFL team to never be shut out at home. (Michael Irvins prediction of a shut out made me look this up).
                    Since 1992, had a few close calls in that stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by haciendadad View Post
                      In case you forgot, his best game last year was on the road against the Bengals early in the season. He threw for 3 TDs and 300+ yards. He also started his first game on the road and the Super Bowl loser team that had plenty of time to prepare. Admittedly, the defense really helped in that game though. I think he is the same on the road.
                      Actually, he threw 4 TDs and no interceptions in his first road start against the Bengals and that was the first time in NFL history that has happened.
                      sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanDK View Post
                        No - on pace to 56TD (48 passing/8 Rushing)
                        Thanks for the correction lol

Comment

Working...
                        X