Great episode of NFL Total Access --- Derek Wolfe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great episode of NFL Total Access --- Derek Wolfe

I'm watching NFL Total Access. A great show about the Broncos. Try to see it if the show it again.

Loved the section on Trevor.

Derek Wolfe

We have a crazy good D! I've been a huge Von fan from day one. Our Dbacks are outstanding! I can go on, and elaborate about them and the others that make up this fabulous group. But this day I want to rave about Derek Wolfe.....who is one dude you do not want to mess with if you are an opponent, plus I believe he has become one of the true leaders of this team.

We all knew he was this "motor" guy, when we drafted him, and no doubt he is tough as nails. But I am more and more a believer in this guy for other reasons as well. He seems to be fearless with opposing players/teams, no matter who they are. And he is a physical force on the field. More so, I believe he is one of our true leaders.

Saw him on NFL Network tonight, and I like what I hear. Apparently he led the troops last Saturday by giving the group a simple message....forget about how good Zeke and The Oline are....what about us? In other words, we're the story.

And I don't think of him as cocky, rather a leader who can motivate those around him. And if it be true about what he said to Brady (something about eating persons that Brady was fond of), I would not be surprised. Not because he is a wild, crazy type, rather he is the type of player that team mates want around them, because he basically makes you realize that you are worthy of being on the field, no matter who you are playing.

I hope Wolfe gets all the recognition he deserves. He is one of our anchors, and he makes opposing teams cautious. They know and respect what he does...maybe just as much mentally as physically.
    Last edited by Peanut; 10-13-2017, 12:40 AM.

Comment

When your done watching can you give a synopses? Dont have total access...
      Glen Haven Fire

Comment

I've always liked the guy...I'm just happy he's on our side :dance:
        "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
        PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
        LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

Comment

He definitely walks the walk without talking. Hes done nothing but put his head down and power through after getting popped for peds. The way him and chris handled their contract to the way he practices and plays.

Glad we have him!
          Glen Haven Fire

Comment

I compared him to howie long once, and got laughed at. He may never have the sack numbers howie did, but he plays that same mean, in control smash mouth football that Howie played. Howie was a leader and Wolfe is proving to be as well.
            GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!
            sigpic

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnL9ygyhp34
              was this it

Comment

Absolutely love his attitude, strikes fear into the hearts of opposing offenses and leads by example.

I cannot imagine what it would be like to have this man chase you down and flatten you, let's ask Cam, or Tommy Boy.

Well stated Can. :thumb:
                [sigpic

Comment

Just think about all the guys here who hated elway trading out of the 1st to get him in the second
                  sigpic
                  when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by duhyaj View Post
                    I compared him to howie long once, and got laughed at. He may never have the sack numbers howie did, but he plays that same mean, in control smash mouth football that Howie played. Howie was a leader and Wolfe is proving to be as well.
                    That's an interesting comparison, but you know, you were pretty darn accurate! Of course Howie is one of the best ever, but Derek has similar characteristics, and he will probably get better yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
                      Absolutely love his attitude, strikes fear into the hearts of opposing offenses and leads by example.

I cannot imagine what it would be like to have this man chase you down and flatten you, let's ask Cam, or Tommy Boy.

Well stated Can. :thumb:
                      I'll bet Tommy hates facing this guy! He probably keeps one eye on Derek.....and one ear as well, wondering what Derek may "mention to him" during the process of a tough game!

Comment

That was it.

Comment

Hey Can,

There's a great name for that new Dog you are looking to get:
                          sigpic

Comment

I love how he is moving around the line now too, he gets to wear out all opposing linemen instead of a couple.
                            2016 GM for the Buffalo Bills.

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                              Hey Can,

There's a great name for that new Dog you are looking to get:
                              I LOVE IT!!!

:thumb:

Comment

Working...
                              X