No announcement yet.

Unsportsmanlike conduct on Miller call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This over-sensitivity is getting out of hand. Maybe we should all just help each other up and hug after every play. These ridiculous infractions have no bearing on the sport and only slow down the game with needless penalties. I applaud Von for accepting some accountability, but the amount of penalties and game stoppages we have to endure is getting way out of hand.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RocketArm006 View Post
      This over-sensitivity is getting out of hand. Maybe we should all just help each other up and hug after every play. These ridiculous infractions have no bearing on the sport and only slow down the game with needless penalties. I applaud Von for accepting some accountability, but the amount of penalties and game stoppages we have to endure is getting way out of hand.
      That'd be hilarious to see after this call. Unfortunately it's probably be another penalty, maybe delay of game??

National Friends League, hugs and handshakes after every good play. I think we have a new slogan right here guys

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
        That'd be hilarious to see after this call. Unfortunately it's probably be another penalty, maybe delay of game??

National Friends League, hugs and handshakes after every good play. I think we have a new slogan right here guys
        Wow. That sounds very marketable - methinks ol' Roger Dodger would like that!
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X