Play Calling Unacceptable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play Calling Unacceptable

I saw the RB screen at the end of the Game where was that type of play calling at the beginning or middle? Where was the FB up the middle on the Goal Line where was the QB sneak bad and terrible play calling no use of the Running Backs the entire game this is all on Play Calling.

McCoy is terrible, I don't know why we brought him back and hired a terrible head coach.

Comment

First 2 drives showed it all:

We have a third and 6 out first drive and we toss a 5 yard out.... same play we ran the play before (and same play NYG got a pick 6).... it's the only throw TS likes.

NYG had third and six on their first drive and hit a wide open cross in middle of the field.

The only way we can lose is if our offense allowed NYG defense to score....

Comment

Just curious, has play calling been an issue for you:
        just for this week, more than one week, or a season long issue?

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
          I saw the RB screen at the end of the Game where was that type of play calling at the beginning or middle? Where was the FB up the middle on the Goal Line where was the QB sneak bad and terrible play calling no use of the Running Backs the entire game this is all on Play Calling.
          Play calling is the easy target, but this loss is on the players. They didn't execute. Doesn't matter what play is called if you don't execute it.

Comment

Anything the Broncos did well offensively late in the game means absolutely nothing. Classic "Garbage time yards".

Comment

Are you kidding? There is more than one read on these plays. Trevor locked o to receivers all night and forced the throws into double and sometimes triple coverage. TS has no pocket presence and ran into the sack several times tonight. Play calling is not the problem, execution is.

Comment

McCoy lost all confidence in Siemian since the Buffalo game. The play calling shows it
                sigpic

Comment

Only play call that really stood out to me was running it up the middle when snacks Harrison was killing us all night. The plays at the end of the game are the result of prevent defense. The defense gives us those yards as long as we don't make a big play it's also why we seem to move the ball easier becuase they gave Trevor all those underneath throws late in the game. This loss wasn't on playcalling but the execution. Poor offensive execution and missed opportunities.

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                    McCoy lost all confidence in Siemian since the Buffalo game. The play calling shows it
                    Not sure I agree with that. Slants over the middle can be pretty gutsy with a timid or off-target QB. There were also open receivers on a number of plays, especially in the RZ early in the game. Then there were the handful of checks Siemian made to different plays which were bad calls. And the ints. And the fumbles.

The team played with no spark from the beginning.

There were some exceptions, Sanders, Booker, Peko on Defense - I really like his motor. But over all, below meh.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                      Not sure I agree with that. Slants over the middle can be pretty gutsy with a timid or off-target QB. There were also open receivers on a number of plays, especially in the RZ early in the game. Then there were the handful of checks Siemian made to different plays which were bad calls. And the ints. And the fumbles.

The team played with no spark from the beginning.

There were some exceptions, Sanders, Booker, Peko on Defense - I really like his motor. But over all, below meh.
                      I get nervous every time I see Siemian attempt a slant, he has zero awareness of dropping linebackers. If they keep calling them he's going to have a pick 6 on one sooner rather than later.

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                        I get nervous every time I see Siemian attempt a slant, he has zero awareness of dropping linebackers. If they keep calling them he's going to have a pick 6 on one sooner rather than later.
                        I get nervous every time I see him attempt a pass.

Comment

Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
                          First 2 drives showed it all:

We have a third and 6 out first drive and we toss a 5 yard out.... same play we ran the play before (and same play NYG got a pick 6).... it's the only throw TS likes.

NYG had third and six on their first drive and hit a wide open cross in middle of the field.

The only way we can lose is if our offense allowed NYG defense to score....
                          Perhaps you haven’t heard of this new offensive development... the qb instead of just calling a play designed to go to a single player...only

Has the right to look to a second and even third option

This is gonna revolutionize the game
                          sigpic
                          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                            Play calling is the easy target, but this loss is on the players. They didn't execute. Doesn't matter what play is called if you don't execute it.
                            What if they weren't properly prepared? Did this look like a prepared team tonight? "They didn't execute" wouldnt that fall on the coaching staff.

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                              Perhaps you haven’t heard of this new offensive development... the qb instead of just calling a play designed to go to a single player...only

Has the right to look to a second and even third option

This is gonna revolutionize the game
                              TS trying to read a defense looks like me when I'm staring at Ikea instructions written in some Nordic
                              tomgue.

Comment

Working...
                              X