Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Play Calling Unacceptable

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
    did we neglect the run game again ..........from the onset?
    Despite playing the worst rush D in the league, we still faltered because our passing attack is virtually worthless. All teams have to do is stack the box, rush 4, and our offense will completely shut down.

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by gerontion View Post
      Despite playing the worst rush D in the league, we still faltered because our passing attack is virtually worthless. All teams have to do is stack the box, rush 4, and our offense will completely shut down.

      Yep it is sad day in Broncos Country !!

      Comment


      • #93
        I agree. Same 5 plays the entire game. McCoy is like a high school OC.

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by LCKIII View Post
          I agree. Same 5 plays the entire game. McCoy is like a high school OC.
          Even high school coaches throw in some wrinkles and ingenuity.

          Comment


          • #95
            VJ said in his presser that the game plan and playcalling is different every week. Anyone notice any difference each week?

            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
              VJ said in his presser that the game plan and playcalling is different every week. Anyone notice any difference each week?

              I do. Its getting worse.
              Denver Broncos
              New York Yankees
              New York Knicks
              Colorado Avalanche


              sigpic

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
                I do. Its getting worse.
                Damn, you beat me to it 👅👅👅

                Comment


                • #98
                  The Bills, Giants, and Chargers all did one key thing.....They stopped the run and forced Siemian to beat them with his arm.

                  It worked.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by gerontion View Post
                    Despite playing the worst rush D in the league, we still faltered because our passing attack is virtually worthless. All teams have to do is stack the box, rush 4, and our offense will completely shut down.
                    You're not far off, Gerontion...
                    LOL here's the head scratcher: LA is 32 against the run; remove Trevor's 2 scrambles and we rushed the ball 17 times. Today... SMH

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X