QB solutions for next year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SMR81 View Post
    Doesn't matter who is back there, we will struggle until the line is fixed. Spin it anyway you want, doesn't matter.
    That is true, however, doesn't mean mean Siemian will do any better with a better oline. He still holds the ball too long and is inaccurate with his throws and has bad reads....that won't chnage with a better Oline.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
      That is true, however, doesn't mean mean Siemian will do any better with a better oline. He still holds the ball too long and is inaccurate with his throws and has bad reads....that won't chnage with a better Oline.
      So does that mean you just ignore it? We are horrible at pass blocking and have 2 QBs that COULD greatly improve if we fixed it.

If you aren't going to bring in an experience legit vet, then you have to improve the poor Oline.

Comment

• Originally posted by SMR81 View Post
        So does that mean you just ignore it? We are horrible at pass blocking and have 2 QBs that COULD greatly improve if we fixed it.

If you aren't going to bring in an experience legit vet, then you have to improve the poor Oline.
        why do you ask? I have been calling for drafting top oline for several years now. My top picks for next years draft are 2 guys out of Notre Dame....Mike McGlinchey and Quenton Nelson. I wanted Jason Spriggs or Josh garnett over Lynch in 2016.

But again...improving the Oline won't make Siemian much better, imo
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
          why do you ask? I have been calling for drafting top oline for several years now. My top picks for next years draft are 2 guys out of Notre Dame....Mike McGlinchey and Quenton Nelson. I wanted Jason Spriggs or Josh garnett over Lynch in 2016.

But again...improving the Oline won't make Siemian much better, imo
          So then what are you getting at here? I didn't even mention Siemian in the original post you quoted.

Comment

• Wonder what it would take to get Teddy Bridgewater from the Vikings. Cant be too much considering the injury he is recovering from.
            Denver Broncos
            New York Yankees
            New York Knicks
            Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
              Wonder what it would take to get Teddy Bridgewater from the Vikings. Cant be too much considering the injury he is recovering from.
              Very interesting...
              "Dwight Howard On The Post Dog!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by JSwint22 View Post
                Very interesting...
                I was thinking the same thing

Comment

• Chad Kelly could very well be the guy we need
                  sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Working...
                  X