No announcement yet.

Should We Worry about Brandon McManus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What could we do now? He got paid. We know he can be a great kicker, just let him get it all out of his system.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

Comment

It's kinda hard to find kicker stats, but ESPN has us ranked 29th which is horrible. In watching the FG problems this year , I think we are okay but I would bring in some competition. That said of course it's mental , with kickers it's always mental. Right now, I think he's either second guessing himself instead of just going out there.
      Bronco Bob

Comment

For better or for worse, he could go 1/3 FGs every game and stay on roster. Once you get that fat contract it's super hard for the FO to let you walk. Guess we could pick up that Aguayo guy
        Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

He's cracking under the pressure but let's all just hope that he doesn't start taking or doing any banned substances in order to relieve himself of that pressure.

Comment

yes. he sucks now and may never get out of this funk.

Comment

something's wrong with his mentality.
              i think he's not the guy we've known for many years.
              change must be needed.

Comment

As others have said, he's in his own head and his struggle isn't similar to that of others. Crosby struggled in preseason and practices because Packers changed his holder and it effected him. They switch holders again and he was back to typical Crosby.

Brian on the other hand can't handle the pressure and mentally is struggling. Should we dump him? Probably not.

But Elway should sit him down and talk about what's going on and see if he can provide some comfort.
                sigpic
                Adopted Broncos:
                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

McManus didn’t miss a FG this week!!!!! Da real MVP

Comment

Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
                    McManus didn’t miss a FG this week!!!!! Da real MVP
                    True, but Dixon had a sweet punt returned for a TD after a phenomenal goal line stand......

Comment

Working...
                    X