Denver is going to get Destroyed by the Los Angeles Chargers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver is going to get Destroyed by the Los Angeles Chargers

Well since that Last OP jinxed us I thought I would try and reverse it this week. Any Takers?

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    Well since that Last OP jinxed us I thought I would try and reverse it this week. Any Takers?
    Alright...I'll hold off on the neg I very nearly gave you before I read the post instead of the title....
    sigpic

Comment

So the last OP jinxed us and the Broncos would have won if he hadn't made that thread? And now you are playing reverse psychology to trick the invisible forces? You have both meddled with powers beyond your ken!!! :nono:

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
        So the last OP jinxed us and the Broncos would have won if he hadn't made that thread? And now you are playing reverse psychology to trick the invisible forces? You have both meddled with powers beyond your ken!!! :nono:
        I am trying to grasp at straws here lol anything to achieve a win next week and get Denver back on Track.

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
          Alright...I'll hold off on the neg I very nearly gave you before I read the post instead of the title....

Thank You Boss!

Comment

It's this a buy it or sell it thread?

Comment

Losing turnover margin by a lot and bad run defense are always a recipe for disaster. If that happens yes this game will not have a great turnout.

Comment

Originally posted by WYBRONCO View Post
                Losing turnover margin by a lot and bad run defense are always a recipe for disaster. If that happens yes this game will not have a great turnout.
                I just hope the Team that beat down Dallas returns.

Comment

Now you are speaking my language!!!

Comment

It's a good idea. We need to tell the team they are 9 point underdogs for every game the rest of the year.
                    7-9 points in our favor is an automatic loss. Don't know why the sport psychologists can't figure a way out of that.
                    Last edited by The Dark Knight; 10-17-2017, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Well that was clearly Peyton Manning in his prime dressed as Siemian for a day. Now we just have Siemian.
                      sigpic

Comment

Just like the giants were supposed to get killed by the Broncos right?

Comment

Originally posted by Montoya View Post
                          Just like the giants were supposed to get killed by the Broncos right?
                          If you read his post and not just the title you would see he was intentionally joking/reverse psychology because of that thread.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                            If you read his post and not just the title you would see he was intentionally joking/reverse psychology because of that thread.
                            Thank You Captain ! Yes Reverse Psychology 101 is in full effect or at least I am trying lol.

Comment

honestly I wouldn't be surprised. With this offense we're not going to be winning many games anyways.
                              Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Working...
                              X