Broncos sign WR River Crawcraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos sign WR River Crawcraft

Nikki is reporting that the Broncos signed Washington state rookie wide receiver river Crawcraft. He will wear The number 19. Does anybody know anything about river crawcraft?

With a name like that he's gotta be good!

Comment

I want to see him get catches just so they can keep announcing his name. It's almost as fun to say as Jim Bob Cooter. Welcome to Bronco Country River!!

Comment

Originally posted by ABQBronco25 View Post
        I want to see him get catches just so they can keep announcing his name. It's almost as fun to say as Jim Bob Cooter. Welcome to Bronco Country River!!
        So we signed a tauren shaman from world of warcraft?
        Glen Haven Fire

Comment

1 percent chance he doesn't become the third best undrafted free agent in bronco history.

Comment

Kid has got skills mark my words

Comment

Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
              Kid has got skills mark my words
              It appears he does but he also has a long list of VERY serious injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                Nikki is reporting that the Broncos signed Washington state rookie wide receiver river Crawcraft. He will wear The number 19. Does anybody know anything about river crawcraft?
                I am also a Coug fan. He holds lots of receiving records and was their #1 receiver last season. He plays with reckless abandon, though, and gets injured. I don't know what his current state of health is.

Comment

Originally posted by Seattle_Cat View Post
                  I am also a Coug fan. He holds lots of receiving records and was their #1 receiver last season. He plays with reckless abandon, though, and gets injured. I don't know what his current state of health is.
                  "Reckless abandon"

Good way to put it

It's great to watch him play. But it's hardly sustainable. He's a gamer though

Comment

Hoping to see a World of Crawcraft very soon...
                    www.nrlhub.com NRL HUB

Comment

What a bunch ole geeks...lol

Comment

Did we not have a WR on the practice squad who already knows the friggin' playbook.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeGees View Post
                          Did we not have a WR on the practice squad who already knows the friggin' playbook.
                          We lost two WRs in the game.

Comment

I'm not finding a ton on the kid. They adored him at WSU. Extremely hard worker. His coach said that in college he wasn't the quickest, but he's smart and outworks DBs to get separation. Seems to have great focus and hands. Pre-injury, 4.55 speed. 6'0 193.

Comment

Maybe some of that recklessness will rub off on DT.
                              :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X