Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soon....

Lynch will be the starter.

Trevor...I really wanted you to be the guy. I even bought into the talk around here how you could be a good player.

But...I am convinced, it's just not there.

I don't know if Pax will be that guy or not. He certainly has had his ups..and downs. But at this point, I think it would be for the best to find out more if he will be the guy next year.

Because with this offense, we are not going far.
    Last edited by MH Stampede; 10-22-2017, 03:45 PM.
    sigpic

Originally posted by MH Stampede View Post
    Lynch will be the starter.

Trevor...I really wanted you to be the guy. I even bought into the talk around here how you could be a good player.

But...I am convinced, it's just not there.

I don't know if Pax will be that guy or not. He certainly had his ups..and downs. But at this point, I think it would be for the best to find out more if he will be the guy next year.

Because with this offense, we are not going far.
    Lynch will be the starter because they have no one else. Personally I'd like to see Kelly get a shot.

Comment

Looks like he will but it won’t matter because he will get destroyed as well. Our oline is terrible

Comment

Siemian is a deer in the headlights behind this oline. Now magnify that times 10 and you have Lynch.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
          Looks like he will but it won’t matter because he will get destroyed as well. Our oline is terrible
          Oh its true, its damn true!!!!

Comment

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
            Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
            Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
            Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
            I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
              Siemian is a deer in the headlights behind this oline. Now magnify that times 10 and you have Lynch.
              Atleast Lynch will do better than 0 pts.

Comment

Here's what would happen as a best case scenario.

Lynch will have a flash for a few games.
                Fans will laud him as the second coming of Elway Christ.
                Tape will catch up.
                Team will regress to the mean.

IMO, would rather see Brock thrown in for a few games until Trevor can work out whatever he needs to work out.
                I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by kapzk View Post
                  Atleast Lynch will do better than 0 pts.
                  Are we sure? Even with this offensive execution??

Comment

Thought Siemian could've been the answer, I was way off. Even with terrible protection, it's clear he is not a starting qb in this league. Disappointing that the Broncos don't have a viable option at qb this year or even for the foreseeable future. I have hopes for Kelly but that is probably just a pipe dream.
                    sigpic

Comment

Soon

Vance Joseph, Jeff Davidson, Mike McCoy and Bill Musgrave will grow a pair and march down the hall to President Trumps off, Oops I mean Vince McMahons Ooos dag nabbit I mean John Elways and Joe Ellis's office and demand better personal along the Offensive line...

I hear Joe Staley and Cordy Glenn were on the trading block this week!
                      Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-22-2017, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by XterraRob View Post
                        Here's what would happen as a best case scenario.

Lynch will have a flash for a few games.
                        Fans will laud him as the second coming of Elway Christ.
                        Tape will catch up.
                        Team will regress to the mean.

IMO, would rather see Brock thrown in for a few games until Trevor can work out whatever he needs to work out.
                        I don’t think there is much for Trevor to work out. He’s going to be a career backup.

Comment

Lynch should be starting. We need to find out if he's ever going to live up to a first round pick.

The question is: Who will be second string? Trevor or Brock

Comment

Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
                            I don’t think there is much for Trevor to work out. He’s going to be a career backup.
                            Quarterbacks don't regress dramatically like that unless there's an injury or a huge change in playstyle. Manning went through a similar downward spiral (which some still blame 100% on his foot injury) when Elway forced him to run the ball more + moving to Kubiak's playbook. Not sure what's up with Siemian but I guess we'll find out.
                            I believe.

Comment

Time to trade for some proper O Linemen and throw Brock in. If Brock isn't getting it done, then go to Paxton. If Paxton looks bad, then go to Kelly if he's healthy enough. After today's performance, this season is a complete failure so far. Broncos Country deserves better than this. What an embarrassing performance. Siemian should never see the field again in Orange and Blue, dude is worthless.

Comment

Working...
                              X