Uh oh, @ Kansas City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh oh, @ Kansas City

This could be twice as bad as the beating today. At Arrowhead in prime time haha, they better make some changes. I have absolutely zero faith that they even show up for this game.

If Trevor is the starter I'm not gonna watch. I know my viewership won't be missed and I'm fine with that but I just can't put myself through another game like the last two.

Comment

Originally posted by Mel B. View Post
      And we play the Chiefs next Monday night...

...on national tv...

...in their house...

...with them coming off a mini-bye (due to them playing Thursday night)...

...and with them coming off a 2 game losing streak.

All bad news for our Broncos who love to cure ailing teams in embarrassing fashion (see Giants game most recently).
      My previously posted sentiments above!

Comment

Can we just throw in the white flag now. I’d rather take the L then show up to this game. That way it saves me the yelling and embarrassment.

Comment

I'll call 48 - 0 for back to back shutouts
          sigpic

Comment

What's worse is that the Chiefs are going to be a bit ornery coming off back to back losses. The Chiefs are also coming in on 10 days rest having played last Thursday and while technically KC won't be coming in off a bye, Andy Reid is well known as one of the best HC in NFL history coming off extended rest.

Comment

Originally posted by sendacash View Post
              What's worse is that the Chiefs are going to be a bit ornery coming off back to back losses. The Chiefs are also coming in on 10 days rest having played last Thursday and while technically KC won't be coming in off a bye, Andy Reid is well known as one of the best HC in NFL history coming off extended rest.
              Yeah, this is as much of a sure thing as there is in sports. This will be ugly

Comment

Watch the Broncos win lol

I'm noway expecting it, but this is a game we historically somehow win

Comment

early line is KC -7, seems a little light given our offensive struggles

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                    Watch the Broncos win lol

I'm noway expecting it, but this is a game we historically somehow win
                    If 'we' were playing 'us' then 'us' would win because 'we' have habitually become teams 'get right' medicine.

Comment

With a win today we would have been 3-0 within the division with a chance to go to 4-0 within the division next week. That would have been HUGE.

Ya, its gonna be ugly at Arrowhead
                      Denver Broncos
                      New York Yankees
                      New York Knicks
                      Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mel B. View Post
                        If 'we' were playing 'us' then 'us' would win since 'we' seem to be all teams 'get right' medicine.
                        This is exactly rigjt which is why Miami, Jets and Colts will have huge days against Denver

Comment

Our next few road games are going to be brutal.

Comment

Originally posted by darryn16 View Post
                            This is exactly rigjt which is why Miami, Jets and Colts will have huge days against Denver
                            Honestly, if the 49ers and Browns were on our schedule I think they would beat us at this point

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeFanatic View Post
                              Our next few road games are going to be brutal.
                              True that....

Comment

Working...
                              X