Score 10 pts or less - 2
    Shut out - 0

Siemian

Games - 19
    Score 20+ pts - 11
    Score 10 pts or less - 5
    Shut out - 1

Both had McCoy has their OC.
    Last edited by kingelway7; 10-23-2017, 09:03 AM.
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

I there is already a consensus that Siemian has to be benched. I was a Siemian supporter, I am definitely in that group too. No need to make any points, the last 4 games is all the evidence needed. Not all his fault, but Brock or Paxton is not going to save this season. So make your own conclusions for this season. What would help is if all the players would just focus on executing their jobs, after that it is all about individual talent.
    Last edited by haciendadad; 10-22-2017, 06:21 PM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

Comment

Some Tebow would be nice right now.. we need some mile high magic to help us after putting up a donut in beautiful football weather in CA
      "Dwight Howard On The Post Dog!!"

Comment

Originally posted by JSwint22 View Post
        Some Tebow would be nice right now..
        Well, the Mets season is over, so his Sundays are free now...
        Denver Broncos
        New York Yankees
        New York Knicks
        Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

He should've been Manning's backup anyways instead of Siemian... He would be the most complete QB if that was the case.... lol help me
          "Dwight Howard On The Post Dog!!"

Comment

It's both. McCoy is was and always will be terrible. Trevor is also terrible. It is not mutually exclusive.
            sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't say McCoy is doing anyone favors.
              sigpic
              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

I love this statement, however our boys are way to dedicated to one another which is a good thing to say anything like this.

Comment

this team is a definition of 'overrated'.....

playing like this with no.1 defense is totally a joke.....
                  i don't see us going to the playoffs....
                  john elway need to realize the reality.....trevor siemian is never good....
                  trevor siemian, brock osweiler, paxton lynch, vance joseph...............................gloomy.....

Comment

Most embarrassing losses the last 25 years

This is the most embarrassing loss to me since the 48 SB.

Top 3 for the last 25 years for me are

1. SB 48- our defense was all on IR but no remembers that especially non bronco fans

2. The blow out loss to Oak 59-14. First game I ever saw Denver lose live and it was a total 58 min blow out at home.

3. This one- not scoring in LA when the basically the whole crowd is in orange and letting go of a 25 yr old record is inexcusable.

Comment

All those and losing to the Patriots with Tebow. Brady punted on third down...
                      sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Losing in NE to Brady shouldn't be on this list . Oakland loss was horrific. SB 48. SB 24 if you go back further. 05 AFCCG and Jax playoff losses were dissapointing...unsure if embarassing though.

Comment

Since Elway got here worst loss imo...after the Super Bowl loss obviously

The Oak beat down under McD hurt more...49er loss hurt more (we cheated and still loss)
                          Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Jacksonville, 1996 playoffs.

Seattle, Super Bowl 48.

Raiders, 59-14.

This one doesn't really rank for me, to be honest. At least not in the top-5.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                              All those and losing to the Patriots with Tebow. Brady punted on third down...
                              That one was kind of expected. We stumbled into the playoffs that year on an 8-8 record with a bunch of wins we shouldn't have gotten lol. The low expectations made that one sting a lot less than the three the OP mentioned.

Comment

Working...
                              X