Post game --- Broncos and Chargers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at least guys

we improved the o-line. i mean it is still bad but at least we only need to replace 2 parts of it, not four.

also siemen is a young QB. and they are prone to mistakes. i mean i don't think he is a franchise guy but lets not ruin one behind this terrible offense line and grab the last 2 parts we need to actually get a good o-line
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Siemian just can't get rid of the ball quick enough, he holds onto it to long. He needs to throw with anticipation before his receiver gets to the spot of the field where the ball is going to be. That is Peyton Manning football and watch how this fella in this video does it.

Comment

Yes our offensive line is bad but they are giving Trevor enough time to get rid of the ball but he's just does not get it.

Comment

Gosh you talked me off the cliff.

Comment

Originally posted by False Start View Post
            Gosh you talked me off the cliff.
            Even if we had a decent LG & RT Siemian would still hold onto the ball way too long. The staff knows this and it would expose him to even the most illiterate football fans.

I was wearing a Bronco hat in gym the when an older lady approached and asked "you like the Broncos? Man that Siemian is bad. Why don't they let Von Miller play quarterback?"

No offense to anybody but even the most football illiterates are seeing this. He's not the guy even if he had a good o-line.

Comment

Originally posted by Red_Label View Post
              Why? Why not see if Brock can create a spark? We have NOTHING to lose. It doesn't get worse than scoring ZERO points.
              Oh my friend it does...scoring zero points in two games in a row...for example.

Comment

If we put Paxton in now with very little o line protection he will into David Carr... He will begin to see ghost very quickly and we will have ruined a young QB.

In no way shape or form is this season over yet. It just don't make sense in my eyes at this at this time.

If we end up with a bad record, than so be it. At least we'll get a high draft pick out of it but let's not ruin Lynch to do it, even thought there may not be much to ruin.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                  Lynch is still hurt, I'm really not understanding why people here don't get that. The options are Brock or Siemian, take your pick
                  It is tough to accept the reality after the past couple weeks. Why is hoping that Lynch's injury is being embellished any more unbelievable then the confidence Joseph continues to have in Siemian? Desperate times!

Has Lynch been throwing the ball? Or practicing in general? Even his injury and the reports on severity has been vague. Is there really a clear opinion if he could play? Or simply the coach's decision he is not ready to run the team?

To the point of the post. If they want to run the same plays they go with Osweiler. If they want to change things up a bit with a more mobile QB it would be Lynch ...if he is healthy. Depends if they would alter the game plans to take advantage of his strengths or not.

At this point we are seeing Siemian make one read then run for his life. Why not go with the QB that is the better runner? Siemian supposedly won the job for his decision making, accuracy and game management. He is currently struggling with 2 of 3 of those qualities. If he continues to bring himself back to the pack as he struggles i am not sure why he remains the starter. If he is not still separating himself and in many cases playing to his weaknesses (that others are more suited to do) why is he starting?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

I was wearing a Bronco hat in gym the when an older lady approached and asked "you like the Broncos? Man that Siemian is bad. Why don't they let Von Miller play quarterback?"

LOL... you know it's bad when even older ladies at gyms are suggesting that #58 should be QB instead of Trevor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red_Label View Post
                      LOL... you know it's bad when even older ladies at gyms are suggesting that #58 should be QB instead of Trevor.

I just took a deep breath as I was thinking to myself (be nice, be nice) and said yeah really and then laughed it off as I walked away but I couldn't help but think what a joke this is all becoming.

If there were only a responsible Bowlen to step up and say "This is so unacceptable already. A bad offensive line since 2014"!

Comment

• The o-line has improved, but not there yet. Another T and G would make this line pretty darn solid. This line is not great, but there have been plenty of plays left out there because Trevor isn't playing well. Good QBs hit those plays when they are open and it opens up the offense. Opposing defenses have no reason to back off right now. Hit the guy open over the middle. Hit the guy open down the sideline. That would make defensed back off and open up the offense.
                        sigpic

Comment

• In my opinion, Trevor's mobility has been one of the small bright spots in his game this year. He's had several decent scrambles and even a handful of decent throws on the run. Granted, it's not a lot, but I don't think mobility is an issue with him. I think it's more decision making and playmaking ability that are the issues.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
                            It is tough to accept the reality after the past couple weeks. Why is hoping that Lynch's injury is being embellished any more unbelievable then the confidence Joseph continues to have in Siemian? Desperate times!

Has Lynch been throwing the ball? Or practicing in general? Even his injury and the reports on severity has been vague. Is there really a clear opinion if he could play? Or simply the coach's decision he is not ready to run the team?

To the point of the post. If they want to run the same plays they go with Osweiler. If they want to change things up a bit with a more mobile QB it would be Lynch ...if he is healthy. Depends if they would alter the game plans to take advantage of his strengths or not.

At this point we are seeing Siemian make one read then run for his life. Why not go with the QB that is the better runner? Siemian supposedly won the job for his decision making, accuracy and game management. He is currently struggling with 2 of 3 of those qualities. If he continues to bring himself back to the pack as he struggles i am not sure why he remains the starter. If he is not still separating himself and in many cases playing to his weaknesses (that others are more suited to do) why is he starting?
                            Exactly, TS is regressing back to the pack, so too speak. I just think having Lynch in with his scrambling abilities, would buy some time for our Oline.
                            I don’t think we have had the same five starters in any game we have played this year. So how could any continuity be developed with the Oline when you are basically playing a new line every week.
                            Plus like I said, at some point we got to find out what we have in Pax, every team first round pick is playing but ours, I know Pax was a project but trial by fire is a huge motivator, and Elway has said that himself, so.
                            Start him when he is healthy.

Comment

• Originally posted by RocketArm006 View Post
                              The o-line has improved, but not there yet. Another T and G would make this line pretty darn solid. This line is not great, but there have been plenty of plays left out there because Trevor isn't playing well. Good QBs hit those plays when they are open and it opens up the offense. Opposing defenses have no reason to back off right now. Hit the guy open over the middle. Hit the guy open down the sideline. That would make defensed back off and open up the offense.
                              Yup. Look at some of those years where Aaron Rodgers was getting killed out there, because he had no protection. But he was still making plays, scoring points, and winning games. I know it's unfair to compare Trevor to A-Rod... but still, one of them could carry a team on his back while running from death, and the other is just running scared and turning the ball over.

Comment

• In all honesty, that was nicely said. Bolles will only improve. Next off-season, we need two new starters rather than four. I appreciate the half glass full insight.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X