Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
    Wouldn't take the job
    You never know until you offer it to him. And if he wants to get back into the NFL (as has been speculated) it's an opening.

Comment

Wouldn't take the job
      Why? Supposedly the interest exists to return and with teams like the Giants, Buccs, Colts and possibly the Broncos interested in coaching changes (Harbaugh balked at the Cleveland job before so I doubt he'd choose any offer they might make) why wouldn't he at least consider Denver if the opportunity existed? I don't but the Elway meddling stuff if for no other reason that Elway has so far stayed out of this VJ mess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
        You never know until you offer it to him. And if he wants to get back into the NFL (as has been speculated) it's an opening.
        It'd be like Kiffin leaving Tennessee except Meechigan is Harbaugh's alma mater lol

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeCrush_304 View Post
          I’ll play madden franchise soon and let you guys know what I come up with.
          I tend to agree. I think someone would give up a 5th for him though.

Comment

• Step 1: Pour shot
            Step 2: Drink shot
            Step 3: Repeat until the pain is numb
            Step 4: Sleep and start at step one once you awake.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
              Step 1: Pour shot
              Step 2: Drink shot
              Step 3: Repeat until the pain is numb
              Step 4: Sleep and start at step one once you awake.

Comment

It'd be like Kiffin leaving Tennessee except Meechigan is Harbaugh's alma mater lol
                The success at Michigan isn't happening that fast (his record is similar to Brady Hoke's at the same point) and if he loses to Ohio State again both sides could decide to move on.

Comment

• This is about the time we should have kept Kayvon Webster. Under Wade he is doing very well as a starting CB with the Rams. He would have been a better one to keep than Talib, who while excellent, is aging and may not even be a Bronco by next season or two.
                  Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Anyone wish we still had Trindon Holliday. He did some good returns for TDs for us. I agree with getting Jim Hardbaugh and Adrew Luck. I double we can afford money for a Andrew Luck or Eli Manning but we can dream. I think Eli would be cool because he is brother of Peyton. Would be fitting to get him on the team.

Comment

• http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21422733/buffalo-bills-start-nathan-peterman-quarterback

Tyrods getting benched. He was hand picked by Kubiak......

Can we officially add him to the list of instant fixes at QB?

Brees
                      Cousins
                      Luck
                      Taylor

Comment

• Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
                        Tyrods getting benched. He was hand picked by Kubiak......

Can we officially add him to the list of instant fixes at QB?
                        No, because he was benched playing in Rick Dennison's system AKA Kubiak's offense even though he was previously coached by Dennison and Kubiak in Baltimore.

We are not running Kubiak's offense anymore and I don't see Tyrod Taylor as a fit in Mike McCoy's offense. We need a better pure passer that reads the whole field to make this offense and most offenses work.
                        sigpic

Comment

• I google tyrod Taylor and this is the first thing that comes up

https://mobile.twitter.com/FO_ScottK...30047036035073

Did they really bench him over 1 bad game?

Comment

• Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
                            I google tyrod Taylor and this is the first thing that comes up

That tweet makes me depressed.
                            Denver Broncos
                            New York Yankees
                            New York Knicks
                            Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

• Instead of trying to trade for a QB why don't we trade for a Head Coach like Tampa did.
                              Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
                                I google tyrod Taylor and this is the first thing that comes up

That play Rahim Moore lost his head over still hurts

Buff should address who ever allowed two RBs to blow up that defense
                                Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Working...
                                X