No announcement yet.

What should the next steps be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coughlin said he is “very upset” about Eli getting benched.

Ya, Eli is headed to the Sunshine State.
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

• Eli is probably better than any QB currently on the team, but I don't really like the idea of getting a guy in his late 30s. Yes, it worked with Peyton, but he's an extraordinary case. Unless it's believed that a veteran QB and a couple of OL are going to make this a Super Bowl contender, I would prefer drafting a young player to build for the long term. I acknowledge that's problematic, given recent history.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
        Yeah, but what if Coughlin becomes our new HC? ooo, ahh, speculation abounds....

We need a coach like Tom Coughlin about now. Bring him on.

Since VJ was their main man from day one as a DC and HC. Elway is probably going to stick with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by RobertR View Post
          Eli is probably better than any QB currently on the team, but I don't really like the idea of getting a guy in his late 30s. Yes, it worked with Peyton, but he's an extraordinary case. Unless it's believed that a veteran QB and a couple of OL are going to make this a Super Bowl contender, I would prefer drafting a young player to build for the long term. I acknowledge that's problematic, given recent history.
          I don't see the two as being mutually exclusive....unorthodox in today's NFL sure...but why can't we do both?

Comment

• Originally posted by swinginhorseman View Post
            Since VJ was their main man from day one as a DC and HC. Elway is probably going to stick with him.
            Unfortunate. You'd be a better HC swinginhorseman

Comment

• We all know bringing in Eli and firing Vance Joseph would put us in the AFCCG against Eli's nemeses

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                I mean, do we want Eli? He really hasn't done much, and he has better receivers over there. He wouldn't exactly be coming into a good situation over here with the O-line not being solid yet.
                Doesn't have better receivers over there

Marshall is a head case, Odell is a diva, they've both been hurt this year

Comment

• Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                  Eli Manning, Drew Brees (less likely), Kirk Cousins ($$$), Teddy Bridgewater, Sam Bradford (I hope not). There will be many options. Even Tyrod Taylor might be an option with Gary Kubiak still around influencing decisions on personnel. I just don't know if Vance Joseph will still be around to unpack the gift.
                  I hope not Rod

Comment

• Vance Joseph is such a bad HC that he would manage to lose even if we had Tebow Jesus Magic on our hands

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                      Can I ask how you know this? I keep hearing these types of comments but not sure where they come from. Don't live in Colorado so don't hear or read local sports media.
                      He's right but Kubiak's health made the decision even easier for him

Comment

• We're a mess fellas

I for one embrace Eli Manning and a new head coach

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich_C View Post
                          I don't see the two as being mutually exclusive....unorthodox in today's NFL sure...but why can't we do both?
                          Good point. Then the question would be what would it cost to get Eli.

Comment

• Oh no, keep Joseph and Siemian for the next three years, we will get a top five draft choice every year, Use them to build a great OL and DL and then fire them both and get a real coach and QB. lol
                            I am anxious to see how Kelly looks next year at QB!

Comment

• Draft a RB in the first
                              Trade/cut CJ, Talib and DT
                              Don't be cheap on OL pieces in the offseason, sign proven starters.
                              Announce Siemian the starter before camp

Comment

• The Broncos need a quarterback. Any quarterback. BUT, if they can't get Cousins or Tyrod Taylor and their guy isn't on the board, they REALLY need to stick with the board and draft a player playing another position. Denver's defense is still pretty damn good but they get placed in awful positions by the poor play of the offense.
                                Last edited by PunchDrunk; 11-29-2017, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X