X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMR81
    replied
    Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    This isn't fixable this season. They should do the best they can then work on the draft/FA hard this coming offseason. Look for the top Oline in both FA and the draft and go from there.
    Yes it is. A trade to improve our pass blocking needs to be made. With this defense we have a chance at winning any game. We aren't getting a QB this season, so control what you can and improve the pass blocking.

Leave a comment:

• Murph2432
    replied
    Sadly, the QBs we all been talking about trading for (Rivers, Brees, Alex Smith) have teams that are winning. So the already small chance of trading for one is now basically 0.

I do believe you trade for a LT like Brown or Glenn and move Bolles to the RT. Move Leary to the LG and make Watson a RG. In the draft you find a way to trade up for a top QB or trade the farm for a Luck, if available.

Cut or trade Talib and CJ to save money.
    Find a way to get DT to take a paycut.

Leave a comment:

• broncos SB2010
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
    Okay everyone seems to have answers on how to fix this. So, go ahead and offer your two cents. You've awoken as John Elway tomorrow morning. Be the GM and fix this.

What do you do?
    This isn't fixable this season. They should do the best they can then work on the draft/FA hard this coming offseason. Look for the top Oline in both FA and the draft and go from there.

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    1. Cut TS, pick up anyone .. they are better at this point TS is a broken QB...a Fake QB
    2. Have a meeting with McCoy about the offense....ask him what he needs. Take a hard run at trying to get it without giving up too much.
    2B. Part of that meeting is to get some new blood into the offensive play design. What we doing now is horrible...
    3. Lead a team meeting with Vance....just need to let them know the coaches and front office doing everything in their power to try and put the team in best position to win.

Unfortunately not much can be done to change this other than trades (which do not happen often) or coaches some how managing to bring the players together with something either new or something finally coming together that has been worked on.

We may not finish the season with a winning record...we just that bad on offense.

Now if things do not get better....in the off-season some serious changes need to be made.

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
    Okay everyone seems to have answers on how to fix this. So, go ahead and offer your two cents. You've awoken as John Elway tomorrow morning. Be the GM and fix this.

What do you do?
    Maybe we can combine this thread with the "Next Steps" Thread?

Just a suggestion.

Leave a comment:

• fraguela09
    replied
    Trade DT, Talib, Stewart, CJ and anybody else not part of the long term plan. Take it on the chin. Stink. Admit mistakes and release Paxton and find a franchise QB in the draft.

Only a true rebuild will fix this offense. Aside from Butt, Bolles, and maybe Paradise.... we need a new offense.

We also need a real MLB.

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic JS
    replied
    Fix This

What do you do?

Leave a comment:

• The Experience
    replied
    When Lynch is healthy. Play him. I am not expecting much, if anything out of him, but we have to find out for sure what we have there so we can go into the offseason with a clear vision of what needs to be addressed at the position.

Unless we make a trade (highly unlikely IMO) we are stuck with this OL unit the rest of the season. It absolutely must be addressed this offseason. No more stop gap solutions at RT.

I know it seems crazy right now, but we are only a few good moves away from being a contender. New QB (throw some coin at Brees) and a new LG and RT. We do that, we will be in good shape.

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Get rid of TS

He is a Fake QB at this point (you should have seen the look he gave me when I yelled that at him)

On the real I think the horrible OL play has broken TS...he probably has to be rebuilt by a great QB coach that does not exist in our franchise.

It really does not matter who we replace him with...pick up just about any QB and they will be better. TS is a broken QB that needs to move on to another chapter of his career....most likely out of football because I am not sure if anyone recovers from this point.

Leave a comment:

• Jonny_Quest
    replied
    We just need to run the table for the next 10 games.

3-13 should get us a Top 3 pick and a franchise quarterback.

Leave a comment:

• Starbroncs
    replied
    Step 1? Curl up and cry?

Leave a comment:

• Broncos-R-Great
    replied
    Originally posted by darryn16 View Post
    Kicking and screaming is so 2015��������
    Now it's roll over and play dead!!

Leave a comment:

• darryn16
    replied
    Originally posted by Gsam View Post
    1) Let Trevor play until we get a healthy RT
    2) When RT is healthy, bench Trevor and let Paxton Play.
    3) Attempt to Trade DT, Talib and CJA for draft picks.
    4) Figure out if we have anything in booker or not
    5) Figure out how to cover TE's or get people via draft or trade who can.
    6) Have a come to jesus meeting with Vance and make him understand that back to back weeks of garbage football that so offensive my TV was embarrassed to broadcast it to my eyes is completely unacceptable. I don't care how many injuries you have. Where are the turnovers? Where are the junk time points? Where is the Kicking and screaming Elway demands from his teams during losses?
    Kicking and screaming is so 2015😁😁😁😁

Leave a comment:

• sendacash
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    Well step 1 is to start drinking heavily
    Wait, I thought step 1 was admitting you have a problem?

Leave a comment:

• Gsam
    replied
    1) Let Trevor play until we get a healthy RT
    2) When RT is healthy, bench Trevor and let Paxton Play.
    3) Attempt to Trade DT, Talib and CJA for draft picks.
    4) Figure out if we have anything in booker or not
    5) Figure out how to cover TE's or get people via draft or trade who can.
    6) Have a come to jesus meeting with Vance and make him understand that back to back weeks of garbage football that so offensive my TV was embarrassed to broadcast it to my eyes is completely unacceptable. I don't care how many injuries you have. Where are the turnovers? Where are the junk time points? Where is the Kicking and screaming Elway demands from his teams during losses?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X