Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should the next steps be?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Giants looking at possible change at qb. Does Manning have enough at 36 to help change the broncos?

    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21306253/eli-manning-risk-not-starting-new-york-giants-look-future
    Last edited by rst08tierney; 11-06-2017, 06:49 AM.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
      Giants looking at possible change at qb. Does Manning have enough at 36 to help change the broncos?
      no
      ........
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
        with Oakland winning tonight, we are now currently ranked the 8th pick in the draft....
        A top 10 pick should get us either a good QB, top OT, or the best OG in college Quenton Nelson.
        Last edited by gerontion; 11-06-2017, 07:12 AM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by gerontion View Post
          A top 10 pick should get us either a good QB, top OT, or the best OG in college Quenton Nelson.
          If the Lions win tonight, we are 7th pick

          It could also get some some additional draft picks if they want to trade down. Currently Mike McGlinchy is projected to go around 20th or so. They could trade down a bit and still pick him up.
          Last edited by broncos SB2010; 11-06-2017, 08:05 AM.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Our next step as a team? Well in the offseason, this is a good start

            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
              It really wouldn't hurt to change our playcalling up a bit.

              Run up the middle for no gain
              Run up the middle for 2
              Throw.
              Punt

              Anyone can beat us with this. Switch it up so we're not telegraphing the whole world what we're doing.

              Thought they were gonna create a different plan for each opponent. Don't believe it. It all looks the same.
              That's textbook Mike McCoy...
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                If the Lions win tonight, we are 7th pick

                It could also get some some additional draft picks if they want to trade down. Currently Mike McGlinchy is projected to go around 20th or so. They could trade down a bit and still pick him up.
                I'll take either Notre Dame guy in a heartbeat.

                Comment


                • Clean house on all the coaches. They are all hurting this team bad. I am still upset we let go of Sloter, at least we would have had another option instead of just Brock.

                  But right now we need coaches who can instill some fire into this team who is as pathetic as I have ever seen them. Under this coaching staff, a Super Bowl caliber defense has look liked like garbage, our ST is the worst in the league, and our offense shouldn't be allowed on the field. You want to blame it all no the players, that's fine, but I am blaming the coaches.

                  Everyone wanted Brock because TS was sucking it up, and I'll admit even I wanted the change despite my dislike towards Brock. What did Brock do? Threw 2 AWFUL INTS, and failed to make it a game despite numerous red zone trips.

                  Comment


                  • We need to run the table and go 3-13.

                    This should get us a top 5 draft pick. Top 3 if we're lucky.

                    If a franchise QB is available, grab them (unlikely). Otherwise trade down as far as you can while grabbing the best LT prospect.

                    Sign Cousins or trade for Tyrod Taylor. With Bolles, Leary, stud LT, and Paradis, we should be fine. Maybe sign a solid RG in free agency if we can.

                    I think even Jacoby Brissett could be good behind that line with our defense and running game.

                    Comment


                    • How sad is it that we're hoping for a high pick at this point.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • LOL fans will always complain about the playcalling. Whether it's run run run, pass run run, pass pass run, run pass run, run run pass, or pass pass pass.
                        It's not what plays they decide to call (although they need to be attacking an opponent's weaknesses to succeed), it's about execution.
                        I believe.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                          They won't tag him and he may not want to stay there. if they don't tag him, they have no leverage over him to make him stay.

                          I don't know if they will sign him long term or not but they haven't wanted to so far so there is no real reason to believe they will this offseason.
                          They have tried to sign him but he wanted more money. I think he is wanting that Luck and Carr money. The Redskins not wanting Cousins doesn't make any sense. He's either getting a mega deal from Washington or a tag, no way around it. Next year is when things get interesting if he's tagged this year.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Jonny_Quest View Post
                            We need to run the table and go 3-13.

                            This should get us a top 5 draft pick. Top 3 if we're lucky.

                            If a franchise QB is available, grab them (unlikely). Otherwise trade down as far as you can while grabbing the best LT prospect.

                            Sign Cousins or trade for Tyrod Taylor. With Bolles, Leary, stud LT, and Paradis, we should be fine. Maybe sign a solid RG in free agency if we can.

                            I think even Jacoby Brissett could be good behind that line with our defense and running game.
                            Uh...Bolles is LT bro.

                            And while a top 5 pick would be nice, does anyone have confidence this personnel staff and Elway who MOVED UP to get Lynch, would even pick a player worth a damn?

                            Originally posted by SMR81 View Post
                            They have tried to sign him but he wanted more money. I think he is wanting that Luck and Carr money. The Redskins not wanting Cousins doesn't make any sense. He's either getting a mega deal from Washington or a tag, no way around it. Next year is when things get interesting if he's tagged this year.
                            I thought they couldn't tag him anymore.

                            Comment


                            • Our offense will be bad as long as McCoy is in charge of it. Plain and simple.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by XterraRob View Post
                                LOL fans will always complain about the playcalling. Whether it's run run run, pass run run, pass pass run, run pass run, run run pass, or pass pass pass.
                                It's not what plays they decide to call (although they need to be attacking an opponent's weaknesses to succeed), it's about execution.
                                2 way street

                                Players can't execute garbage

                                Coaches can play calls for garbage

                                Think how good our offense was under McDaniels with Orton, BLoyd, Knowshon. All those guys were kinda bums. even Kubiak and Osweiler. Osweiler will never play better than he did for Kubes because Kubes played his strengths

                                It's just a fact that we can't run this spread offense with our garbage QBs, no RT, nonexistent slot WR, and no TE. Yet we keep trying. Our crummy talent needs a west coast approach that highlites our checkdown QBs, great RBs and FB and flankers
                                Last edited by SoundsOfSuccess; 11-06-2017, 10:14 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X