Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should the next steps be?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What should the next steps be?

    Barring a miracle, we're not going anymore. So, what next? 1st, I say put Lynch in. I mean, why not? His athleticism and ability to throw downfield might provide a bit of a spark. He could use the experience.

    2nd, somehow, someway we have got to acquire a new RT and LG. Maybe we get Cordy Glenn from the Bills. Unless Elway absolutely falls in love with a QB, our 1st round pick should either be stud G Quenton Nelson or one of the top OTs available, guys like Adams or McGlinchey.

    3rd, we definitely have to upgrade from Siemian. Not that everything is his fault, but he's simply too limited. Either draft a guy to compete with Lynch and Kelly, or bring in a decent vet like Smith.

    So, QB, RT, and LG. Shore those up and we should be much better next year.

  • #2
    Originally posted by gerontion View Post
    Barring a miracle, we're not going anymore. So, what next? 1st, I say put Lynch in. I mean, why not? His athleticism and ability to throw downfield might provide a bit of a spark. He could use the experience.

    2nd, somehow, someway we have got to acquire a new RT and LG. Maybe we get Cordy Glenn from the Bills. Unless Elway absolutely falls in love with a QB, our 1st round pick should either be stud G Quenton Nelson or one of the top OTs available, guys like Adams or McGlinchey.

    3rd, we definitely have to upgrade from Siemian. Not that everything is his fault, but he's simply too limited. Either draft a guy to compete with Lynch and Kelly, or bring in a decent vet like Smith.

    So, QB, RT, and LG. Shore those up and we should be much better next year.

    Didn’t you hear? Lynch is not capable because he stares down his wr

    Unlike trevor
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by arapaho View Post
      Didn’t you hear? Lynch is not capable because he stares down his wr

      Unlike trevor
      Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think Lynch can do worse than 0 points. Well, he could throw a pick six, just like Siemian last week.

      Comment


      • #4
        Well step 1 is to start drinking heavily

        Comment


        • #5
          1. Bench Siemian
          2. Start Brock
          3. Start getting Chad Kelly ready
          4. Trade Buffalo for one of their tackles.
          5. Release Stephenson
          sigpic

          2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

          Comment


          • #6
            This thread is going to be a flame war most likely. Fortunately, I don't really give a crap, so here's my take:

            1. Start Osweiler. See what happens.
            2. If the season gets out of hand, and by out of hand I mean that we are mathematically eliminated, put Lynch in.
            3. Get the best tackle possible in the draft.
            4. Get a pass rush specialist in the draft.
            5. Try to retain as many of our good defensive players as possible.
            6. If Lynch sucks, sign a quarterback, and if it's not a big name (which cap will probably dictate) give Kelly a chance to compete.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by gerontion View Post
              Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think Lynch can do worse than 0 points. Well, he could throw a pick six, just like Siemian last week.
              No I’m with you, our offense can’t be worse than 3 to and zero points under lynch

              We ain’t going any where with Trevor so we can give OZ a go and if nothing changes move to pax and see what we got

              It can’t be worse
              sigpic
              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                Well step 1 is to start drinking heavily
                Yea-ah!!!!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  1) Let Trevor play until we get a healthy RT
                  2) When RT is healthy, bench Trevor and let Paxton Play.
                  3) Attempt to Trade DT, Talib and CJA for draft picks.
                  4) Figure out if we have anything in booker or not
                  5) Figure out how to cover TE's or get people via draft or trade who can.
                  6) Have a come to jesus meeting with Vance and make him understand that back to back weeks of garbage football that so offensive my TV was embarrassed to broadcast it to my eyes is completely unacceptable. I don't care how many injuries you have. Where are the turnovers? Where are the junk time points? Where is the Kicking and screaming Elway demands from his teams during losses?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                    Well step 1 is to start drinking heavily
                    Wait, I thought step 1 was admitting you have a problem?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Gsam View Post
                      1) Let Trevor play until we get a healthy RT
                      2) When RT is healthy, bench Trevor and let Paxton Play.
                      3) Attempt to Trade DT, Talib and CJA for draft picks.
                      4) Figure out if we have anything in booker or not
                      5) Figure out how to cover TE's or get people via draft or trade who can.
                      6) Have a come to jesus meeting with Vance and make him understand that back to back weeks of garbage football that so offensive my TV was embarrassed to broadcast it to my eyes is completely unacceptable. I don't care how many injuries you have. Where are the turnovers? Where are the junk time points? Where is the Kicking and screaming Elway demands from his teams during losses?
                      Kicking and screaming is so 2015😁😁😁😁

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by darryn16 View Post
                        Kicking and screaming is so 2015��������
                        Now it's roll over and play dead!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Step 1? Curl up and cry?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            We just need to run the table for the next 10 games.

                            3-13 should get us a Top 3 pick and a franchise quarterback.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Get rid of TS

                              He is a Fake QB at this point (you should have seen the look he gave me when I yelled that at him)

                              On the real I think the horrible OL play has broken TS...he probably has to be rebuilt by a great QB coach that does not exist in our franchise.

                              It really does not matter who we replace him with...pick up just about any QB and they will be better. TS is a broken QB that needs to move on to another chapter of his career....most likely out of football because I am not sure if anyone recovers from this point.
                              Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X