Upcoming Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming Schedule

@KC, @ Phi, Vs NE....woof.....god help us...

Honestly, I dont see us winning more than a couple of games. This team is finished. Elways refusal to address the O line issues, the last 3 years, has reached critical mass.

Comment

Originally posted by ArchAngel View Post
      Honestly, I dont see us winning more than a couple of games. This team is finished. Elways refusal to address the O line issues, the last 3 years, has reached critical mass.
      He has addressed it. Just chose poorly

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBrennan89 View Post
        @KC, @ Phi, Vs NE....woof.....god help us...
        Yep. Mark those all down as losses...

Comment

Originally posted by ArchAngel View Post
          I know I'll get roasted for this but i dont care. This team is an abomination. I truly think the Raider game was the last W of this season. Sorry just how i feel

Comment

That's 3 losses.

Comment

Originally posted by Narco View Post
              That's 3 losses.
              Yep Denver could be looking at 3-6 after these next few games.

Comment

Don't look at the upcoming schedule, you'll just get depresssed

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                  Don't look at the upcoming schedule, you'll just get depresssed
                  Was watching the Eagles game tonight and they were talking about their upcoming schedule and said the Eagles have the easiest schedule going forward- and showed who they are playing. Made me sad.

How things change- when it used to be playing against the Broncos was considered a hard matchup and now it's considered a layup. #Sad.
                  Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
                    Yep Denver could be looking at 3-6 after these next few games.
                    Hard for my homerism to argue with that

Unless our defense or ST scores I doubt we score points against those teams that will be well prepared for our horrible offense
                    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

The defense is still strong. They'll have to pull up their big boy pants and do some work the rest of the season. The pass rush has been missing, not pressure on the QB is why we've got not INTs, maybe with Shane Ray back they can play angry and put the hurt on the opponent. I'd like to see really low scoring games like 9-3, that way maybe we might win one, if not we still provided some fear on behalf of our defense.
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

Comment

It gets worse, KC is coming off back to back losses and 10 days rest so Chiefs should me highly motivated on Monday night, Philly is the hottest team in the NFC right now, while New England will be coming in off their bye when they come to Denver in week 10 while Denver already had their bye (some could argue they never returned from their bye) and gets no rest from here on out.

Comment

Even if we were playing well- that was always going to be a tough stretch. Highlights just how stupid/painful the NYG home loss off a bye was. Absolutely had to have that one in the bank.

Comment

This season is a wash. The team is a disaster, the coaches are garbage, and there is no team identity or leadership. I bet the locker room is at each others throats as well.

Comment

I wonder if the Giants and the Chargers had similar threads before playing the Broncos?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X