Upcoming Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
    I wonder if the Giants and the Chargers had similar threads before playing the Broncos?
    Difference is:

Giants finally made the right adjustments (take offensive playcalling away from DooDoo) and the Chargers have a QB.

We don't have a QB, and the word "adjustment" is so foreign to these coaches that it hurts their ears when they hear it.

Comment

Guys to be honest if the team continues to look like it has the only two games we will win down the stretch is against colts and maybe the dolphins...only if cutler is playing though. The rest I'd say we are pretty much toast.
      :go:

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
        I wonder if the Giants and the Chargers had similar threads before playing the Broncos?
        They may very well have. It remains to seen if Denver rises to the occasion like LA and NY did

Comment

Originally posted by Bates View Post
          This season is a wash. The team is a disaster, the coaches are garbage, and there is no team identity or leadership. I bet the locker room is at each others throats as well.
          Oh the DEFENSE SHOULD BE AT THE THROATS! They are doing their jobs! The Offense, pretty much EVERYONE on the Offense, cept maybe Sanders , and Thomas, deserve to be benched and out of a job next season, if not out of the NFL!
          sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
            Oh the DEFENSE SHOULD BE AT THE THROATS! They are doing their jobs! The Offense, pretty much EVERYONE on the Offense, cept maybe Sanders , and Thomas, deserve to be benched and out of a job next season, if not out of the NFL!
            Leary has been one of, if not, the best RG in Football.

Comment

Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
              Leary has been one of, if not, the best RG in Football.
              Nope...your wrong

Comment

Originally posted by sendacash View Post
                It gets worse, KC is coming off back to back losses and 10 days rest so Chiefs should me highly motivated on Monday night, Philly is the hottest team in the NFC right now, while New England will be coming in off their bye when they come to Denver in week 10 while Denver already had their bye (some could argue they never returned from their bye) and gets no rest from here on out.
                they're also healthier than us. Todd Davis who is our best ILB may not be playing, and Wolfe is playing hurt this week. And of course, Siemian and Watson are still our starters.
                Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by darryn16 View Post
                  I know I'll get roasted for this but i dont care. This team is an abomination. I truly think the Raider game was the last W of this season. Sorry just how i feel
                  No I agree. I used the words heartbreaking to describe our offense a few days ago...now it's just disgusting. Need to show heart for it to be hearbreaking, and that's something we all know this offense lacks.

And yep. Mark it down now: 3-6 and we'll be in the Rosen/Darnold Sweepstakes.
                  Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter01 View Post
                    Nope...your wrong

According to PFF he is near the top

Comment

Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post

According to PFF he is near the top
                      Top 10

Glad he is working out
                      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                        No I agree. I used the words heartbreaking to describe our offense a few days ago...now it's just disgusting. Need to show heart for it to be hearbreaking, and that's something we all know this offense lacks.

And yep. Mark it down now: 3-6 and we'll be in the Rosen/Darnold Sweepstakes.
                        Hard for the offense to be able to do anything with the 32nd rated qb leading the helm
                        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by haciendadad View Post
                          The defense is still strong. They'll have to pull up their big boy pants and do some work the rest of the season. The pass rush has been missing, not pressure on the QB is why we've got not INTs, maybe with Shane Ray back they can play angry and put the hurt on the opponent. I'd like to see really low scoring games like 9-3, that way maybe we might win one, if not we still provided some fear on behalf of our defense.
                          Problem with the defense is that they have to play “bend, but don’t break”, instead of just playing hyper aggressive like we got used to seeing in 2015. Even last year, Wade toned the aggression back to compensate for the lack of offensive scoring and clock control. Playing aggressive is great when the offense can back it up. I’d wager that’s part of seeing less blitzing/stunts/dogs, which Wade used a ton of in 2015, but trailed off towards the middle of 2016 and Woods has gone even softer with.

Let’s see the offense give the defense a lead to protect. Give the defense a score after they give the offense a 3 and out, and watch the aggression jump a notch. But if Trev throws an int or a quick 3 and out after a great defensive stand (like in SD when we stopped them at the goal line), watch how the aggression slowly tapers down. And they will usually give up a quick score.
                          #swapping

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                            Hard for the offense to be able to do anything with the 32nd rated qb leading the helm
                            I sincerely believe that Watson and Siemian should not be sharing the field. If Siemian is going to start, get Staley or Glenn to protect him. If Watson is starting, we need to have Russell Wilson or Aaron Rodgers.
                            Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

I hope that we do not win another game this season. There is more to be gained by going 3-13 than winning a few meaningless games. Right now the Broncos are the absolute worst team in the NFL. The Browns and 49ers could easily beat us.

Comment

Originally posted by elway7777 View Post
                                I hope that we do not win another game this season. There is more to be gained by going 3-13 than winning a few meaningless games. Right now the Broncos are the absolute worst team in the NFL. The Browns and 49ers could easily beat us.
                                For pride. I would like for us to win two more games at least. Against the Eagles ( I live near Philly) and against the Patriots. We are the only team with a winning record against Brady and I want to keep it that way. Plus I’m going to Denver for the first time to see that game.

Comment

Working...
                                X