• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murph2432
    replied
    Originally posted by skeeter01 View Post
    Nope...your wrong
    http://broncoswire.usatoday.com/2017...ass-guard/amp/
    Another article proving that Leary has been one of the top guards in Football.

Skeeter... you’re* wrong

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
    Gotta dig deep, I guarantee Elway was livid after last week.

Time to turn the corner, fix the hole at RT by doubling every single offensive play if we have to.

Every one of these game is winnable! Believe!!!!
    OK, I'm trying. Don't want to be humiliated on MNF. So I'll hold out hope.

Leave a comment:

• Taos_Broncomaniac
    replied
    Gotta dig deep, I guarantee Elway was livid after last week.

Time to turn the corner, fix the hole at RT by doubling every single offensive play if we have to.

Every one of these game is winnable! Believe!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Murph2432
    replied
    Originally posted by elway7777 View Post
    I hope that we do not win another game this season. There is more to be gained by going 3-13 than winning a few meaningless games. Right now the Broncos are the absolute worst team in the NFL. The Browns and 49ers could easily beat us.
    For pride. I would like for us to win two more games at least. Against the Eagles ( I live near Philly) and against the Patriots. We are the only team with a winning record against Brady and I want to keep it that way. Plus I’m going to Denver for the first time to see that game.

Leave a comment:

• elway7777
    replied
    I hope that we do not win another game this season. There is more to be gained by going 3-13 than winning a few meaningless games. Right now the Broncos are the absolute worst team in the NFL. The Browns and 49ers could easily beat us.

Leave a comment:

• TheAsianPA
    replied
    Originally posted by Hadez View Post
    Hard for the offense to be able to do anything with the 32nd rated qb leading the helm
    I sincerely believe that Watson and Siemian should not be sharing the field. If Siemian is going to start, get Staley or Glenn to protect him. If Watson is starting, we need to have Russell Wilson or Aaron Rodgers.

Leave a comment:

• flosstein
    replied
    Originally posted by haciendadad View Post
    The defense is still strong. They'll have to pull up their big boy pants and do some work the rest of the season. The pass rush has been missing, not pressure on the QB is why we've got not INTs, maybe with Shane Ray back they can play angry and put the hurt on the opponent. I'd like to see really low scoring games like 9-3, that way maybe we might win one, if not we still provided some fear on behalf of our defense.
    Problem with the defense is that they have to play “bend, but don’t break”, instead of just playing hyper aggressive like we got used to seeing in 2015. Even last year, Wade toned the aggression back to compensate for the lack of offensive scoring and clock control. Playing aggressive is great when the offense can back it up. I’d wager that’s part of seeing less blitzing/stunts/dogs, which Wade used a ton of in 2015, but trailed off towards the middle of 2016 and Woods has gone even softer with.

Let’s see the offense give the defense a lead to protect. Give the defense a score after they give the offense a 3 and out, and watch the aggression jump a notch. But if Trev throws an int or a quick 3 and out after a great defensive stand (like in SD when we stopped them at the goal line), watch how the aggression slowly tapers down. And they will usually give up a quick score.

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    No I agree. I used the words heartbreaking to describe our offense a few days ago...now it's just disgusting. Need to show heart for it to be hearbreaking, and that's something we all know this offense lacks.

And yep. Mark it down now: 3-6 and we'll be in the Rosen/Darnold Sweepstakes.
    Hard for the offense to be able to do anything with the 32nd rated qb leading the helm

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post

According to PFF he is near the top
    Top 10

Glad he is working out

Leave a comment:

• Murph2432
    replied
    Originally posted by skeeter01 View Post
    Nope...your wrong

According to PFF he is near the top

Leave a comment:

• TheAsianPA
    replied
    Originally posted by darryn16 View Post
    I know I'll get roasted for this but i dont care. This team is an abomination. I truly think the Raider game was the last W of this season. Sorry just how i feel
    No I agree. I used the words heartbreaking to describe our offense a few days ago...now it's just disgusting. Need to show heart for it to be hearbreaking, and that's something we all know this offense lacks.

And yep. Mark it down now: 3-6 and we'll be in the Rosen/Darnold Sweepstakes.

Leave a comment:

• TheAsianPA
    replied
    Originally posted by sendacash View Post
    It gets worse, KC is coming off back to back losses and 10 days rest so Chiefs should me highly motivated on Monday night, Philly is the hottest team in the NFC right now, while New England will be coming in off their bye when they come to Denver in week 10 while Denver already had their bye (some could argue they never returned from their bye) and gets no rest from here on out.
    they're also healthier than us. Todd Davis who is our best ILB may not be playing, and Wolfe is playing hurt this week. And of course, Siemian and Watson are still our starters.

Leave a comment:

• skeeter01
    replied
    Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
    Leary has been one of, if not, the best RG in Football.
    Nope...your wrong

Leave a comment:

• Murph2432
    replied
    Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
    Oh the DEFENSE SHOULD BE AT THE THROATS! They are doing their jobs! The Offense, pretty much EVERYONE on the Offense, cept maybe Sanders , and Thomas, deserve to be benched and out of a job next season, if not out of the NFL!
    Leary has been one of, if not, the best RG in Football.

Leave a comment:

• Axemaster
    replied
    Originally posted by Bates View Post
    This season is a wash. The team is a disaster, the coaches are garbage, and there is no team identity or leadership. I bet the locker room is at each others throats as well.
    Oh the DEFENSE SHOULD BE AT THE THROATS! They are doing their jobs! The Offense, pretty much EVERYONE on the Offense, cept maybe Sanders , and Thomas, deserve to be benched and out of a job next season, if not out of the NFL!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X