Brock should start.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brock should start.

Brock should be started. Yes he played terrible last year for the Texans but he had a coach that didn't want him and I think he was trying to be more than what he was. What this team needs is a game manager and we can win. Nothing fancy just a QB that can make plays take what the defense gives sieze some opportunities when the come and not lose us the game. Brock was pretty much that with us not too long ago and I don't see why he can't be that again. He has proven that he can't be a franchise QB but he has also proven that he can do enough within the role of managing a game to win. And our line was way worst than it is now so I don't wanna hear that excuse.

Let’s be real, Paxton would most likely start if healthy over Brock. I would assume they would give him a chance to see if he is worth keeping or not.

Comment

Lol at starting Brock, ever. Paxton should go if healthy. If he's not healthy then you throw Thunder in there. Brock should be cut so there is room for with Butt or Ray when healthy. We are not in that 2015 system that Brock played in, not gunna see that player. You are going to see the player the Texans PAID to get rid of, the player that couldn't beat out a Browns QB.
      Put Lynch in, see what a couple months of games reps do for him.

Comment

Brock beat the pats with our defense...

Comment

Originally posted by SMR81 View Post
          Lol at starting Brock, ever. Paxton should go if healthy. If he's not healthy then you throw Thunder in there. Brock should be cut so there is room for with Butt or Ray when healthy. We are not in that 2015 system that Brock played in, not gunna see that player. You are going to see the player the Texans PAID to get rid of, the player that couldn't beat out a Browns QB.
          Semian isn't even scratching pedestrian territory. He's Tebow without divine intervention. The sad part is our 1st round draft pick was unable to beat this guy for the starting job. Both of these dudes will be out of the league in a year. I hate osweiler but he's the best we have currently.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltySnipes View Post
            Brock beat the pats with our defense...
            Lol, different system, different coaches, better defense. Houston/Browns reject Brock isn't saving us.

Comment

Originally posted by Skylan View Post
              Semian isn't even scratching pedestrian territory. He's Tebow without divine intervention. The sad part is our 1st round draft pick was unable to beat this guy for the starting job. Both of these dudes will be out of the league in a year. I hate osweiler but he's the best we have currently.
              This isn't even about Siemian. We know what Brock is, borderline backup. We need to see what consistent game reps do for Lynch if Siemian isn't the guy.

Perfect chance to play Lynch.

Comment

The season is not over, we're still in the mix so the only way we Paxton in is if the season has tanked. Until then we should roll with Brock if Siemian can't go.

Comment

Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
                  Let’s be real, Paxton would most likely start if healthy over Brock. I would assume they would give him a chance to see if he is worth keeping or not.
                  I do not care if this horrible offense breaks Oz like it broke TS.

Would rather Lynch not be subjected to repeated unblocked pass rushers at this stage of his career.
                  Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by SMR81 View Post
                    It can't be worst than 0 points.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                      The season is not over, we're still in the mix so the only way we Paxton in is if the season has tanked. Until then we should roll with Brock if Siemian can't go.
                      Agreed start Oz

TS is done as a qb

He has been hit so many times he is now hearing footsteps and not paying attention to what he should be as a qb in the NFL. Any normal person would be after all the stuff this offense has allowed to happen to TS. We need someone we do not care about to play qb or someone who is crazy.

We need someone like Oz who is desperate to make it work even when everything is falling apart around him.
                      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

How is Lynch going to start? He's still hurt, hasn't even practiced yet

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                          I do not care if this horrible offense breaks Oz like it broke TS.

Would rather Lynch not be subjected to repeated unblocked pass rushers at this stage of his career.
                          Imo I think Paxton gets traded this offseason while he has some value still. So it doesn’t really matter.

Comment

Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
                            It can't be worst than 0 points.
                            I bet Brock could prove you wrong. He needs to be cut to make room for returning players, start Lynch.

Comment

Keep starting TS and we'll get our franchise QB, in the draft next year when we procure a top 5 pick.

Comment

Working...
                              X