Brock should start.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SMR81 View Post
    I agree, they need a spark. Oz isn't going to give that spark. The coaches see him practice, if they thought he could he would be in there.

Now if Trevor continues to regress they won't have a choice, they will have to put OZ in. If that happens this team isn't going to suddenly transform into a contender. We will continue to see poor QB play with OZ. That's how it ended for him in Denver against SD and it's how it was for him in Houston, then he was beat out by a rookie in Cleveland.
    I think u should rewatch the game against San diego where Oz got pulled. He was making plenty of plays, it was the guys around him that were dropping easy catches and fumbling the game away. He got pulled cause the team needed leadership that he wasnt giving imo and Manning did the job well. But he was making plays. Trevor seams to not be making plays and not have leadership. What oz did with Obrien who tried to change everything about him is not my concern. He played well for us in our Offense. Certainly better than I'm seeing now. I would try anyone other than TS now cause we know we aren't getting anywhere with him. I feel like it's Kyle Orrton situation all over again. When u know this situation won't work then it makes no sense to keep doing it. And it's not fair to players who r really trying to win or fans imo. U may not like the looks of door #2 , but door #1 is a dead end so may as well try 2
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• Can't wait for the Billboard ! Soon maybe when Denver is 3-6? Time for a Change! You know what it would not be a situation if the Offense was at least producing something however nothing in the last 4 games is just not acceptable. If it is then you just might be Coach VJ!

Comment

• I'm not expecting much of Brock. But I'm expecting Brock to maybe make more than one read. Maybe step up into the pocket and make a throw once in awhile. To maybe actually try and convert the third down instead of throwing way short of the sticks especially when it's a must score drive at the end of the half or maybe when it's 4th and 26 on a must score drive attempt to score and not throw a 3 yard pass.

Maybe just maybe he can get a couple of those opportunities that Trevor is constantly missing over the last 4 weeks that can be the difference of us winning and losing.

Comment

I agree, they need a spark. Oz isn't going to give that spark. The coaches see him practice, if they thought he could he would be in there.

Now if Trevor continues to regress they won't have a choice, they will have to put OZ in. If that happens this team isn't going to suddenly transform into a contender. We will continue to see poor QB play with OZ. That's how it ended for him in Denver against SD and it's how it was for him in Houston, then he was beat out by a rookie in Cleveland.
          What is your deal with Oz? It's a non -stop "he's no good" sentiment.

Oz got pulled in the SD game because the offensive players around him were playing horrible. He wasn't the issue in that game. I was a huge Manning fan, but even I was miffed when they pulled him in that game. I think that Peyton just had too much future-HoF clout and that's why that happened. Oz played very well in 2015. Better than Peyton was playing that year. The only thing Peyton had going that year was his football IQ. That big of a brain can overcome a lot of physical inability. It's too bad we don't have a QB who can see the field like that now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red_Label View Post

Oz got pulled in the SD game because the offensive players around him were playing horrible. He wasn't the issue in that game. I was a huge Manning fan, but even I was miffed when they pulled him in that game. I think that Peyton just had too much future-HoF clout and that's why that happened. Oz played very well in 2015. Better than Peyton was playing that year. The only thing Peyton had going that year was his football IQ. That big of a brain can overcome a lot of physical inability. It's too bad we don't have a QB who can see the field like that now.
            It wasn’t like Os took a gap year last season. He played, didn’t play well, so much so that he was benched for the now benched Tom Savage and consequently paid to leave. Then considered not good enough to right the Browns’ ship. The resume screams “he’s not that good”.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
              It wasn’t like Os took a gap year last season. He played, didn’t play well, so much so that he was benched for the now benched Tom Savage and consequently paid to leave. Then considered not good enough to right the Browns’ ship. The resume screams “he’s not that good”.
              Kurt Warner was originally cut by the Packers before eventually becoming a great QB.... I know, I'm reaching for anything

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                Kurt Warner was originally cut by the Packers before eventually becoming a great QB.... I know, I'm reaching for anything
                Keep hope alive!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Red_Label View Post

This isn't 2015 bud. We all saw what he turned into last year, not good.

Comment

• Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
                    I think u should rewatch the game against San diego where Oz got pulled. He was making plenty of plays, it was the guys around him that were dropping easy catches and fumbling the game away. He got pulled cause the team needed leadership that he wasnt giving imo and Manning did the job well. But he was making plays. Trevor seams to not be making plays and not have leadership. What oz did with Obrien who tried to change everything about him is not my concern. He played well for us in our Offense. Certainly better than I'm seeing now. I would try anyone other than TS now cause we know we aren't getting anywhere with him. I feel like it's Kyle Orrton situation all over again. When u know this situation won't work then it makes no sense to keep doing it. And it's not fair to players who r really trying to win or fans imo. U may not like the looks of door #2 , but door #1 is a dead end so may as well try 2
                    Tell the coaches man, they make that decision not me. They seem fine by not playing OZ as well. Maybe they are just waiting for Lynch to heal up so we aren't playing musical chairs at the QB position. We aren't even in that offense anymore.

Comment

• Agree with everything but Mayfield. Wade as DC was a must

Comment

Tell the coaches man, they make that decision not me. They seem fine by not playing OZ as well. Maybe they are just waiting for Lynch to heal up so we aren't playing musical chairs at the QB position. We aren't even in that offense anymore.
                        This isn't the right game to make a switch, Elway could build a time machine and bring back a 28 year old Peyton Manning to start and we'd still lose.

Once we get dismantled by the Chiefs on Monday, I'm guessing the coaches won't have any choice but to make a switch. The latest would be the following week against New England, I'd give about a 97% chance Siemian doesn't make it past the Pilly game. Unless Siemian somehow magically turns into Tom Brady this week, we will see Brock play soon.

Comment

• Brock should start no doubt about it.

Comment

This isn't 2015 bud. We all saw what he turned into last year, not good.
                            It wasn't with the Broncos though.

It's not like I think he's going to light it up. I just want him to create a spark that ignites the fire and gets this team moving again. Simien SURELY will not do that. He's completely lost it. He's full-on panicked out there and his football instincts have degenerated into amateur hour play. We can't even get our kicker's confidence back, so I don't see us helping TS get his back, when he's done nothing but drop back and make wild throws or get sacked and fumble.

Comment

Working...
                            X