Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At this point, which would you rather happen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maaskesr View Post
    I just like posting pictures of tanks whenever my teams lose.
    After the last game getting shut out maybe you should have posted a picture of a septic tank...

Comment

I would like to reiterate, as the original thread poster, that I was not advocating for the Broncos to tank the season. I don't believe in that, nor do I believe they would ever allow that to happen. I'm speaking from a hypothetical, which of the four scenarios would you prefer, if things don't improve.
      Personal goals: GOAL WEIGHT = 250lbs
      Weight loss needed for FGW = 120 lbs
      Weight lost so far: - 24 lbs

Comment

B - play Lynch the rest of the way out and if nothing then sign Cousins and draft the best OT we can.

Comment

Keeping TS as the started is essentially tanking imo. No other reason, he is not getting better than a below average backup NFL QB.

Comment

Originally posted by diesel51 View Post
            Now obviously, I must preface this question with the following statement: We of course ALL want the Broncos to turn it around beginning this next game and go on a win streak leading to the winning of the Super Bowl. Trevor plays like a Franchise QB and the offense starts clicking ala Peyton Manning, Thomas, Decker, and company and the defense plays like that Super Bowl winning defense of two seasons ago!

But, if things continue as they have thus far this season, which would you rather have happen?

Scenario A) Broncos lose out, securing a top 5 pick in the upcoming draft where Denver selects their Franchise QB (if you have someone in particular, let us know)

Scenario B) Broncos lose out, securing a top 5 pick in the upcoming draft and choose the BEST OT available, allowing them to move Bolles to RT and securing our bookend Tackles for 10+ seasons

Scenario C) Broncos play .500 or slightly worse, finishing with a record of somewhere between 6-10 and 9-7 and secure a middle of the pack 1st round pick, where they draft one of the top QBs available

Scenario D) Broncos play .500 or slightly worse, finishing with a record of somewhere between 6-10 and 9-7 and secure a middle of the pack 1st round pick, where they draft one of the top O Lineman available

Pick Your Poison!
            I will not ever want the Broncos to lose.

So, options a-b are out.

And I refuse to think c-d are the only options possible.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MH Stampede View Post
              I will not ever want the Broncos to lose.

So, options a-b are out.

And I refuse to think c-d are the only options possible.
              I think people are also forgetting that this is not a vintage NFL season with an array of superlative teams. 9-7 might get us to the playoffs, 10-6 almost certainly will. If we do get there why can't we win it all?

Comment

I like the draft idea but brass has proven to have ZERO clue in evaluating talent lately

Comment

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
                  I'll take F

We still have plenty of pieces and we make a couple changes and are playing in January.

I still believe in this team and this season.
                  Why’d you skip E? Or was that a bad option?

Comment

If you're going to tank, do it for the quarterback.
                    My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                    You Mad Bro?
                    Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

That is easy...how bout NONE OF THE ABOVE but instead we get things turned around & contend for the division & playoffs.

I know it seems hard to imagine that at this point after the past two weeks have been dreadful but let's keep things in perspective here...if we pull things together & can get a win @ KC, well then we would essentially be tied for 1st as we would be 4-3 & KC 5-3.

this has been a strange season thus far for the entire nfl with no consistency anywhere & upsets galore...heck who would have ever thought we would crush dallas like we did? i'm willing to bet many didn't even have us winning at all.

we just have to get off to better starts, like for starters maybe not run the dam kickoff out of the endzone & only make to the 15 when you have it for free at the 25 (that really irritates me) if we win the toss then defer & put the defense on the field first...

bottom line is there are things that can be corrected & a lot of it starts with decision making, so let's just wait & see what happens monday night @ KC because that game will tell us a lot about where this team is headed
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                        That is easy...how bout NONE OF THE ABOVE but instead we get things turned around & contend for the division & playoffs.

I know it seems hard to imagine that at this point after the past two weeks have been dreadful but let's keep things in perspective here...if we pull things together & can get a win @ KC, well then we would essentially be tied for 1st as we would be 4-3 & KC 5-3.

this has been a strange season thus far for the entire nfl with no consistency anywhere & upsets galore...heck who would have ever thought we would crush dallas like we did? i'm willing to bet many didn't even have us winning at all.

we just have to get off to better starts, like for starters maybe not run the dam kickoff out of the endzone & only make to the 15 when you have it for free at the 25 (that really irritates me) if we win the toss then defer & put the defense on the field first...

bottom line is there are things that can be corrected & a lot of it starts with decision making, so let's just wait & see what happens monday night @ KC because that game will tell us a lot about where this team is headed
                        Certainly we all want the team to turn around. If it doesn't I'd prefer to have the best draft pick possible to get either a top QB or top OT.

Comment

D because I'm sensible.

Comment

There are more than these four possible scenarios.
                            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

What option is "turn around our skid and win the division"? The last time this page ascend like we were a great team the chiefs were a game ahead of us, would you look at that, they're in the same spot. We haven't lost any ground in the division, maybe we just need some optimism

Comment

Working...
                              X