ESPN reports that Trevor is still our QB for week 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN reports that Trevor is still our QB for week 8

This must be his last chance to prove that he's the starting QB.

This team is clueless. Siemian is a major part of why we can't move the ball. In 48 seconds of play Brock looked in control and we actually moved the ball. I was hoping the huge hit Siemian took Sunday would get him out of the game but looks like we are gonna lose another game Monday night
    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

I agree we need to win this game to have a chance to make the playoffs and Brock gives us our best chance.

Comment

I'm gonna find something else to do on Monday night. Not being a fair weather fan I watched pretty much every game of our 4-12 season but those teams truly sucked. It's frustrating watching this team lose winnable games to teams that are not better than us and seeing the team unwilling or clueless to change the one player that has been the common denominator in all these offensive struggles the past couple of seasons. maybe when the HC catches a clue or the QB remembers how to play football I will be back for week 9.

Comment

Well this season is over. Looks like they’re not going to play Brock at all. This sounds like they’re going to jump right to Lynch if Trev fails (like I expect him to) next week. Going into Philly. If that’s the case, I see a top 5 draft pick in the near future........
          #swapping

Comment

Because we got rid of Sloter.

Comment

Why is he starting?!? Why is the coach so stubborn to accept that maybe Siemian can't do more than what he has? Why tell the locker room that's obviously frustrated with the performance of Siemian that he will continue to be the guy?

If Siemian goes into kc and lays an egg and at halftime we don't see a change I may just do what a poster said above and not even watch.

I'm so tired of Siemian I'm not even joking. It's a joke that this dude is starting for us. I think the only team we'd have a chance of beating on our schedule is the colts. I wouldn't favor or us in any game down the stretch with Siemian as our starter. It's that bad.

We will finish 4-12 or 5-11 I got no hope and I think the team will quit on Siemian before long. The guys want to win and I don't think they think Siemian can deliver on the goods anymore. Just my opinion but Joseph should go to if he refuses to change the course and we blow the season.
              :go:

Comment

If I'm on that D I am beyond pissed, I know I am as a fan. We shall see if it actually happens.
                My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

I just watched part of Vance's presser where he essentially said this.

Went on to talk about how it is a overall offense problem and not a TS problem.

Think he is wrong. Think some players on the offense have already given up on TS and that alone should merit a change. Hard to get things done when the players around him do not believe in him.

Regardless Vance has tied his wagon to TS and if TS keeps failing then that just means Vance should be fired all the quicker.

The opposite is true as well...if TS all the sudden starts to work out then Vance will deserve the credit.
                  Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Houston is gonna smash TS to a pulp. I think there's a good chance Brock ends up finishing this game.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Is Kelly on IR for season? Id rather see Kelly then Brock.
                      sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
                      Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
                      PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

I think that Brock just moves better in the pocket here, I think that Houstons coach is some trash, but Watson is making him look good. If he wasn't mobile he would get killed every other play.

Comment

Originally posted by Assassin27 View Post
                          I second this

Comment

Originally posted by Assassin27 View Post
                            I see he's on the reserve/non football injury list along with Jake butt.....

Comment

When is the last time Kelly actually threw a pass and worked out with the team prior to eligibility for returning from the IR? A broken wrist in his throwing arm is probably something that will take time to evaluate once he is cleared to throw again. He would best serve the team sitting out this year to rehab, not coming in to a broken position behind a broken line to become broken again.

Kelly could be lightening in a bottle for all we know, but I really doubt he is this season's fix as much as this season needs fixing.

Comment

Working...
                              X