ESPN reports that Trevor is still our QB for week 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by orange crush75 View Post
    How long will it take a new qb to learn the playbook and terminology?
    Depends on their IQ.

Comment

Originally posted by Bates View Post
      Everyone relax, it is Wednesday. We have really good practices on Wednesdays, VJ says it all the time.
      Lot of QB have a good practice when they know they not getting hit

The more I hear the more I think this is like a bad sequel....Orton II but with less chance of success
      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
        Ya, if Siemian can't put up 250+ Yards with a couple TDs at home against the Patriots D, then it should be clear enough that a QB change needs to take place.
        Interesting benchmark. Peyton & Brock would not have been able to achieve those numbers from 2013 - 2015. Yeah, I agree Siemian should be better than both of those two!
        Last edited by haciendadad; 10-26-2017, 02:06 PM.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

Comment

Originally posted by haciendadad View Post
          Interested benchmark. Peyton & Brock would not have been able to achieve those numbers from 2013 - 2015. Yeah, I agree Siemian should be better than both of those two!
          cause we all know the pats were the 32nd ranked pass defense in 2013 and 2015 like they this year...right?
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Working...
          X