Sell me on watching this train wreck...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XterraRob View Post
    We got the Chiefs RIGHT WHERE WE WANT EM!
    Haha, at the top of the division?
    Amiright??

Comment

If there was a stat for "Almost Picks"......... Siemian would be leading it.

Comment

I see a lack of urgency on both sides of the ball except from a select few and I mean count em on one hand few. That stems directly from VJ through his staff and down to the players.

A fish rots from the head down...
        www.nrlhub.com NRL HUB

Comment

Originally posted by Bates View Post
          Lack of long term franchise QB since Elway is also some sort of stability.
          I’ll get killed for this (lol)- but I still think Cutler was our chance- had we kept Shanny and properly built around him with Marshall, Royal, Sheffler, Hillis, Clady, etc. Had a decent thing going (at least offensively) before “Boy Wonder” showed up...

Comment

My sister is an N.Y. Jets fan. We’ve both been football fans for approximately 35 years. I’ve seen the Broncos in the SB 7 times (winning 3). She’s never been past the AFC Championship Game.

Great to have high standards and expectations. Doesn’t hurt to tip our hats and recognize that this franchise has been very, very, very good to us though. We’ll get through this- whatever “this” ends up being.

Think I’ll go watch SB 50 highlights...
            Last edited by Southern Bronco; 10-26-2017, 06:03 PM.

Comment

If you don't want to watch then don't watch. I watch because I'm a fan of the Denver Broncos and football.
              sigpic
              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Selling point? How about the fact they are your team through good and bad. They've been a perennial SB contender the last five years. Yeah they might go through a downturn. But it's not like this is the Cleveland Browns.

Comment

I mean watch it because you're a fan. I will watch this knowing full and well we will absolutely lose. It won't be pretty and I wouldn't be surprised whatsoever if the Siemian fails to throw another TD this entire season. The people still sticking around for this game are imo the true fans at this point.
                  Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Bronco View Post
                    I’ll get killed for this (lol)- but I still think Cutler was our chance- had we kept Shanny and properly built around him with Marshall, Royal, Sheffler, Hillis, Clady, etc. Had a decent thing going (at least offensively) before “Boy Wonder” showed up...
                    Cutler was never really all that good though. And you gotta be careful referring to Tebow here, some sensitive people here on how you address him lol
                    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

I would give VJ and Elway more slack if this wasn't the 3rd year in a row our offense had been donkey butt. Romo was there, but Elway wanted to give Paxton a chance to win the starting job. Hated getting Watson as our RT, and no surprise he's right on track to becoming Stephenson. List goes on. When you miss in the offseason, you probably miss in the season as well.
                      Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                        Cutler was never really all that good though. And you gotta be careful referring to Tebow here, some sensitive people here on how you address him lol
                        Pretty sure boy wonder is/was McDaniels, not Tebow.
                        www.nrlhub.com NRL HUB

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Bronco View Post
                          That is the same team that lost the final 3-games and missed the playoffs after Shanahan stated the team would not miss the playoffs.

It was that team's repeated short-comings through the previous few seasons that led to McDaniels.

At that time, these boards were full of 'fire Shanahan' threads.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X