Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seattle_Cat View Post
    I think you just jinxed yourself.
    Yeah. Usually I don't say anything. I should go back to being quiet. It would make hubby happy.

Originally posted by diesel51 View Post
    Okay, Dallas should finish the Skins off and Seattle just completed the comeback and I am 11-0!!!! Two games to go. Pittsburg should handle their business so it all comes down to my Broncos pulling the upset over Kansas City!!! Great picks this week.
    I thought Washington would play better at home and against Dallas. I forgot that they have no Oline. I mean, they have to go out and dig up some more players.

We picked the same for the last 2 games.

Oh, and it looks like I'm going to lose my FF. Unless Charles has an outstanding game tomorrow.
    Last edited by Peanut; 10-29-2017, 05:02 PM.
    Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Okay, Dallas should finish the Skins off and Seattle just completed the comeback and I am 11-0!!!! Two games to go. Pittsburg should handle their business so it all comes down to my Broncos pulling the upset over Kansas City!!! Great picks this week.
      I’m 12-0 as well so I guess it will come down to tie breakers.
      sigpic

Comment

Hell, I'm happy I only missed 2 for once lol
        sigpic
        2020 Adopt-A-Bronco -- Philip Lindsay -- The Tasmanian Devil
        Let's Go Broncos, Penguins, Penn State, Matt DiBenedetto & Tony Stewart!
        US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
          I’m 12-0 as well so I guess it will come down to tie breakers.
          That's awesome. I've got ball games tonight against a tough opponent at their place, so I'll probably miss the game. But I'll follow on my phone as best I can. I really don't care if I lose the tie breaker if Denver wins. It'll just be cool to have gone perfect!!
          Personal goals: GOAL WEIGHT = 250lbs
          Weight loss needed for FGW = 120 lbs
          Weight lost so far: - 24 lbs

Comment

That's awesome. I've got ball games tonight against a tough opponent at their place, so I'll probably miss the game. But I'll follow on my phone as best I can. I really don't care if I lose the tie breaker if Denver wins. It'll just be cool to have gone perfect!!
            You won’t need a tie breaker if we win. Cuz you were loyal to the Broncos. And I was not.

So I haven’t checked everyone else but the winner of tonight’s game probably dictates the winner for the week. At least between you and I anyway.
            sigpic

Comment

i'm not liking this game this year

dam you detroit! they had no business losing that game...i just can't catch any breaks with upset picks this year
              sigpic

Comment

I am posting this here because I need to vent. And I did mention I'd have games tonight. My 5/6 boys basketball team was undefeated before tonight. We were cheated; we were cheated by a Christian School. They told the other coach they would be running the clock, which is crappy in of itself. Usually you don't run the clock unless it's really uneven. So 3/4 games that usually only take 30 minutes to begin with, were finished in 15. 3/4 girls game was a 2-1 score, our girls. My 3/4 boys lost and then our 5/6 girls won. They only ran the clock when it was out of hand in my 3/4 boys game, but in both girls games, when their girls had the lead, run the clock; when we had the lead, stop the clock.

During the 5/6 boys game, they ran it the right way, the whole time, until his team took a 4 point lead with 2 & 1/2 minutes left, then they commenced running the clock. I complained, our fans complained, they called for their Superintendent. It was real bush league. How bush league? When their coach realized I wasn't going to let it go, he had his boys spread the floor to run the clock off. With 16 seconds left, and their Superintendent visiting with me (while the game continued), down by 4, I just told my boys to back off. Let them run the clock off and lets get the crap out of here. Their coach, instructs their son to hold the ball and shoot an uncontested 3 as time expired so they could win by more points. I know it's just Elementary ball games, but I am livid. I told their Superintendent his coach and his school was bush league. That they were a poor example of a Christian School. Am I overreacting? It doesn't matter. We're 9-1 and I'm as proud as can be. He only beat us by 7 on his home court using bush league tactics and I was missing a starter.

Still, I'd like to hit someone right now. Put me in Coach Joseph, I'll tear someone's head off.
                Personal goals: GOAL WEIGHT = 250lbs
                Weight loss needed for FGW = 120 lbs
                Weight lost so far: - 24 lbs

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                  You won’t need a tie breaker if we win. Cuz you were loyal to the Broncos. And I was not.

So I haven’t checked everyone else but the winner of tonight’s game probably dictates the winner for the week. At least between you and I anyway.
                  Well I believe that leaves at least the two of us tied, not sure if any more and your score for Denver game was 39 and mine 40.
                  My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

I just did a quick scan of everyone's picks and it looks like 8 people are 13-0 this week. WOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Seattle_Cat View Post
                      I just did a quick scan of everyone's picks and it looks like 8 people are 13-0 this week. WOW!!!
                      Surprisingly, out of anyone who is 13-0, I was the closest to the score tie breaker while 6 points away. Unless I’m missing something.

Comment

Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
                        Surprisingly, out of anyone who is 13-0, I was the closest to the score tie breaker while 6 points away. Unless I’m missing something.
                        :brick: You beat me again on a tie breaker, by like 2 points too

to You ksu, great job again!!!!!cps you desrve it
                        My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
                          :brick: You beat me again on a tie breaker, by like 2 points too

to You ksu, great job again!!!!!cps you desrve it
                          Dang, that’s rough! You should still be top 5, which is great! But thanks, I appreciate it!

Comment

Week 8 is in the books. If you came into the week thinking you would get every single game right and win? Well, there is a 66.66666666% chance you would be WRONG. Yes. For the 1st time ever, we had not one, not two, but THREE people pick EVERY SINGLE GAME CORRECT. Pretty darn remarkable. So who would come away with the win this week? How about someone being the first to TWO wins this year. Congratulations are in store for none other then....

ksubroncosfan!!!!

Congrats!! The other 2 picking up perfect weeks would be 2nd FL BRONCO and 3rd place DenverBlood. Coming in 4th with 1 loss was ThreeGees and 5th was Seattle_Cat. Rounding out the Top 10, also with only one loss were, -Rod-, RunYouOver, diesel51, LordTrychon and BradleyRay.

Thank you all for playing, and hopefully are damn Broncos can learn a thing or two from our pick em!!

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...z.jpg~original

sigpic
                            2020 Adopt-A-Bronco -- Philip Lindsay -- The Tasmanian Devil
                            Let's Go Broncos, Penguins, Penn State, Matt DiBenedetto & Tony Stewart!
                            US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

Comment

Crazy week with points galore. I think things get back to normal this week with a bunch of tough games to pick.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X