Concerning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XterraRob View Post
    I will admit he's regressed the last few games, and very badly I might say. I really wonder what's causing it.
    Maybe getting driven into the ground like a meteor from space?? He is human, and I challenge anyone to stand in front of a 250# lineman and not want to move away from the impact. Aka drifting backwards. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by hawaiiiancrush View Post
      Maybe getting driven into the ground like a meteor from space?? He is human, and I challenge anyone to stand in front of a 250# lineman and not want to move away from the impact. Aka drifting backwards. Haha
      If Siemian adjusts to stepping up instead of back, and the lineman are used to him stepping back too far, will that have an effect too?
      I believe.

Comment

Trevor got the line hurt. He was taking to long in his reads forcing linemen to have to hold longer. That also took the run game with it as the right side was the main running side. This next game is going to be important. A win and we are right back in the playoff race. A loss and we drop below .500 with a slim chance of a playoff berth. If the offense can not score, it allows the other team to play shallow where our defense is the weakest. We need to complete some deep passes to open up the defense and we need to score in the red zone.
        sigpic

Comment

And See Why All This Is Concering To Me !

Comment

If Siemian adjusts to stepping up instead of back, and the lineman are used to him stepping back too far, will that have an effect too?
            From what I see, TS can’t step up most of the time do too his Olineman getting pushed backwards, Paradis is a good Center, but gets overpowered and pushed back. Thus no pocket too step up into. That’s why you see him drifting backwards at times.

Comment

I believe our team will do just fine on Monday Night, hopefully enough to tone down the outcry from some of the fans.
              They will do fine on Monday night; so long as they are playing the previous Sunday.....

Comment

Working...
              X