• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

Hahahahaha Hahahaaha Good 1 !

Comment

Originally posted by conannilsen View Post
      I do understand that Ray and Davis play 2 different spots. But I'm positive that Ray or Shaq can move. Shaq was the backup there until he excelled in the absence of Ray and Ware. There is no doubt that Miller, Ray, Marshall, and Shaq are the best 4 and should be out there together. If Clay Matthews can play 4 spots, Ray can play 2.
      Because Ray can cover a receiver and react quicker.
      2016 GM for the Buffalo Bills.

Comment

Should be excited, but really am not. Doesn't matter how well the defense plays when all it really amounts to is a few yards where the Broncos punt again
        Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by MH Stampede View Post
          Also, teams just aren't really taking many shots down field unless the play is wide open. They don't need to take risks. Opposing offenses know that our offense, just isnt a threat. So they keep everything short, low risk plays. They are not worried at all about needing to punt the ball away.

Because they know, to beat the Broncos all you need is 14 points.
          Just 7 points. But really, a FG now if the standard is being shut out
          Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Just in time to watch Todd Davis bite on every misdirection and over pursue it as well.

Comment

Heres some of his Bronco highlights to get you guys pumped! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMAVDJndWzo

Comment

Does this mean the Demarcus walker at linebacker experiment is over?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBalla2k5 View Post
                  Heres some of his Bronco highlights to get you guys pumped! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMAVDJndWzo
                  This just reminded me how much more aggressive Wade Phillips' defense was compared to Woods. 😣😔

Comment

Originally posted by sgriffeth78 View Post
                    This just reminded me how much more aggressive Wade Phillips' defense was compared to Woods. 😣😔
                    Whether we want to admit it or not but it is the great John Elway's fault. He would not pay Wade Phillips and he also would not pay Joe DeCamilias.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                      Whether we want to admit it or not but it is the great John Elway's fault. He would not pay Wade Phillips and he also would not pay Joe DeCamilias.
                      You’re comparing a defense that had a Ware, a healthy Shane Ray, an aggressive Ward in the box. Our defense is still playing at a very high level without them. I think Woods is doing a great job considering the shoes he was stepping into.

Comment

Originally posted by sgriffeth78 View Post
                        This just reminded me how much more aggressive Wade Phillips' defense was compared to Woods. ����
                        ya, we can tell by the fact the 2017 pass d is giving up 1.1 more yards per game
                        or the rush defense giving up 58.5 less rushing yards

dam Elway anyway
                        sigpic
                        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
                          You’re comparing a defense that had a Ware, a healthy Shane Ray, an aggressive Ward in the box. Our defense is still playing at a very high level without them. I think Woods is doing a great job considering the shoes he was stepping into.
                          People knock our new defensive coordinator not being wade but he improved our run defense from 28th last year to what is now 2nd.

Comment

Go Shane!!

MNF did a nice little piece on Shane Ray. It is inspiring that he chose football to make a real go of it in life, clearly with much love and support from his mom.

I hope he has a great game, a great career, and yes....a great life!

:thumb:

Comment

Working...
                            X