2013 offense with the 2015 defense.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    I have said this before Drew Bress is not leaving New Orleans at all. Drew Bress loves N.O. plus he has a Great working realtionshop with Coach Peyton. I had read the other day that Drew does not want to leave N.O. and have to start over with younger players.
    Of course he is going to say this. What did you expect him to say? This is what a professional/ classy QB is always going to say. No QB wants to start over with a new WR. You think the year or two before Peyton was let go he would have said anything different? No, he would said he loved Indy and loved the chemistry he had with his team.

I can’t see NO resigning him especially if they want to rebuild their team and I can’t see him retiring. But what I can see is a very persuasive GM talking to Brees like he did with Manning.

Comment

Drew will be 39 during free agency next year. I’d rather have Cousins or trade for Luck.

Comment

If we are being realistic about it I don’t see drew Bree’s leaving NO I don’t see Washington letting cousins walk I don’t see the colts trading luck unless he really demands it and I there is zero chance the chiefs trade Alex Smith to us and even if the chargers or giants draft QBs I don’t see them cutting rivers or manning. Also it doesn’t help that other teams have either more cap space or more assets in terms of draft picks to make trades plus we have a GM that is notorious for low balling. So either one of these young guys needs to make progress at a rapid rate or it’s back to the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by RainyTX View Post
          Drew will be 39 during free agency next year. I’d rather have Cousins or trade for Luck.
          I’d trade for Luck in a heartbeat but I’m not going to get my hopes up.

Comment

This is a team that had one of the most elite defense in history of the NFL and is wasting it on a cascade of bad decisions.

We are on our way to becoming a bottom feeder like we were during the McD era. Remember that started 6-0 so do not tell me our 3-0 start says otherwise.
            Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
              I’d trade for Luck in a heartbeat but I’m not going to get my hopes up.
              It is not a bad idea but I would rather trade for elite OT and a good OG. I think the cost would be about the same as what we would have to pay for Luck....maybe less.

Elway himself should know how limited a franchise QB is without a good OL. Until we traded for Zim and Tony Jones plus acquired a few other players through free agency and draft we had a very hard time trying to get over the Championship hump even with Elway and some really good players on defense.

I would build the OL and try to get a franchise rb while the market for good RBs in the NFL is still lower than most other positions on the team. Then just get a really mentally tough QB who can make some throws.
              Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Working...
              X