No announcement yet.

Am I a homer for thinking...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still blame our old e the past two years I think siemen is ruined and getting the David Carr syndrome of always expecting to get sacked rot have pressure and speeding up his process to much
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Comment

McCoy needs to scheme better than he has been, knowing we have at a minimum 2 seconds to throw the ball, you have too take what the D is giving you, o and if we would run the ball a little would help also, having Trev throw more than 30 times a game is asking for a big fat L.

Comment

Originally posted by haciendadad View Post
        How many 1st year OCs (from a regime change) have their teams clicking and doing well? Falcons are having trouble, 49ers are nothing with a good new HC/OC. Not trying to make excuses but I look at teams like the Patriots that seem to have their coaching staff together for so long, that is why they play at a whole another level. Our team is having trouble with the basics, so getting creative is not even an option until they start to execute well!
        Sorry if I'm ignorant about this one, but wasn't McCoy the OC before he left for SD/LAC? If so, the 1st year OC argument doesn't hold.

Comment

Siemian sucks and Joseph must be on drugs not to see how bad he sucks, Hope Elway fires Joseph soon

Comment

Originally posted by darryn16 View Post
            Sorry if I'm ignorant about this one, but wasn't McCoy the OC before he left for SD/LAC? If so, the 1st year OC argument doesn't hold.
            Its more about the players learning the system, not about the OC. I could have been more clear on that, my bad.

After watching tonight's game, I think we can all agree that Siemian has lost his confidence and accuracy.

If Vance doesn't make a move soon, I am guessing he has Elway's blessing to tank the season for a higher draft pick. Too bad, because I'd like to see Brock get a chance.

So many issues to blame on offense and the defense played pretty well, good enough to win, just too make points on turnovers!
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

Comment

Working...
            X