Yeah that’s just ridiculous.
    Now go get your shine box

Comment

Originally posted by joshua2585 View Post
      vj says they aren't changing qbs atm.
      booooo! Negged!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
        Right now on 104.3 the fan, Stokley reporting VJ is in a meeting with John Elway!
        That must have been a rough walk of shame for VJ. Hopefully he leaves this meeting unemployed.

Comment

I wouldn’t read too much into it. It was said it would take a couple days before the decision is made. Could be a decoy so the eagles have to prepare for two QBs

Comment

I'd be all for starting Osweiler against the Pats if the offensive output is similar to what it has been in recent weeks. Changes can't end there though. LG and RT are a mess, surely moving Leary to LG where he played in Dallas and starting McGovern at RG is an improvement to what we've recently seen? Can Elijah Wilkinson really be worse than Menelik Watson at RT? He's on the active roster now, may as well give him a shot.

Comment

Apparently rumor is a change to Brock is coming since Paxton is fully healthy yet. Smart move, if Brock tanks vs Philly and NE, we can change to a healthy Pax.
              What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
              I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by flosstein View Post
                If it’s not Oz, I really don’t even care anymore. It’s all about that top 5 pick, baby!!!!!!!!

Now what 7’ QB’s should we be targeting!!!!!!
                I fear we will damage Lynch like we damaged TS. In fact my limited input reading tells me Lynch is more prone to it happening than TS.

Would not care if we damaged Oz but considering what he went through in terms of horrible OL play in 2015 I think he is the best qb on the roster to deal with our OL issues.

Ultimately I want TS off the roster and I do not care if we started a DT/NT at qb to do it. Would not care if we used Booker at QB and ran the wishbone. Long as I never see the quitter fake qb that is TS behind center for us again I am happy with whatever direction. Shoot sign Tebow and pass the ball 4 times a game man I am down.
                Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

going by how he played in the preseason and missing 8 er 9 weeks of practice...im going to go out on a limb and say lynch isnt going to blow anyones socks off any time soon

we wasted this super bowl defense, unless we can pull of a miracle next year and sign a qb and one or two o-linemen...and get fowler off the damn field. at least we got one SB, but still...

i guess you could argue the only reason we have this defense is because of the money we didnt spend on offense
                  Last edited by TD30*; 11-01-2017, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TD30* View Post
                    going by how he played in the preseason and missing 8 er 9 weeks of practice...im going to go out on a limb and say lynch isnt going to blow anyones socks off any time soon

we wasted this super bowl defense, unless we can pull of a miracle next year and sign a qb and one or two o-linemen...and get fowler off the damn field. at least we got one SB, but still...

i guess you could argue the only reason we have this defense is because of the money we didnt spend on offense
                    Actually, the only reason we have this defense is because Peyton miraculously decided he wanted to come to Denver.. And then all the defensive players that wanted a super bowl ring tagged along

Comment

Throw them all out on the field. If Os doesn’t blow the doors of the Pats D then we switch to Paxton. After that we’ll know that two of our three QBs aren’t the future with more time to decide if Paxton is the guy or not.

If Paxton doesn’t do so hot this season we can determine that we need to seriously consider a new QB, cut Siemian and Os next year. If we get a rookie we can bring him in and have another three way competition between Paxton, Chad Kelly, and the new guy. If we get a veteran like Cousins, then he’ll likely be the guy until he’s not.
                      2014/2015 Adopt-A-Bronco : TJ Ward - GO DUCKS!

Comment

Working...
                      X