Fans favorite of former players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fans favorite of former players

As I plan to purchase a custom jersey of former Broncos players who are in the Ring of Fame, I can't decide which player I want for the jersey to be customized so I need your help so who's is all time favorite among fans other than Elway (Davis, Atwater, Jackson, Sharpe, Gradishar, etc).

I don't want to wear one of the former player who was traded or no longer on team.

Davis is my favorite. Responsible for our first ring.

Comment

Originally posted by huntr View Post
      As I plan to purchase a custom jersey of former Broncos players who are in the Ring of Fame, I can't decide which player I want for the jersey to be customized so I need your help so who's is all time favorite among fans other than Elway (Davis, Atwater, Jackson, Sharpe, Gradishar, etc).

I don't want to wear one of the former player who was traded or no longer on team.
      Norris Weese was my favorite player as a kid. Steve Atwater and Billy Thompson are two of my favorite players.

Comment

Originally posted by huntr View Post

it doesn't matter who the fav among fans is. what matters is who is your fav.
        sigpic

Comment

Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
            Champ Bailey
            Yup

Wish I got a jersey when he was active. Wish he got a ring too. The best we've had since Rod and TD and Elway

Comment

Bill Romanowski

Comment

Man if I could have my choice, it'd be Atwater. I'm not a real big collector of Jerseys; don't own one, but if I could only have one, I think his would be it. I've never seen anything as glorious in the game as when he laid out Christian Okoye on MNF! One of my fondest Bronco memories!
                Personal goals: GOAL WEIGHT = 250lbs
                Weight loss needed for FGW = 120 lbs
                Weight lost so far: - 24 lbs

Comment

Gradishar or Atwater... Both of which should have been in HOF years ago
                  sigpic
                  "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

OT:

I saw a dude with a Bronco Portis jersey the other day.
                    Last edited by False Start; 10-30-2017, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos1r2 View Post
                      Norris Weese was my favorite player as a kid. Steve Atwater and Billy Thompson are two of my favorite players.
                      I was a big Norris Weese fan too. I remember a game Merlin Olsen and Dick Enberg were calling and Weese was the FB in punt formation protecting the punter. Merlin said something like "I don't understand why they have a QB protecting the punter".

In about the 3rd quarter a player was rushing our punter and ran into Weese. Weese kind of ducked and then stood up quickly, flipping the rusher on his head. On the replay, Merlin calmly said, "Now I know why they have Weese blocking for the punter". I remember really laughing at that.

Another player I really liked that doesn't seem to get enough credit over time is Steve Watson. Watson arguably had the best hands of any WR in Bronco history with just enough speed to break a long one.

Comment

The one and only Champ Bailey
                        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

I still rock my Champ Bailey jersey on gameday
                          sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

TD. We don't win two SBs without him. Best postseason back ever. Plus, 2,000 yard season, SB MVP, regular season MVP, HOF inductee. Not too shabby.
                            Last edited by gerontion; 10-30-2017, 10:56 AM.

Comment

My favorites growing up were:

Haven Moses (WR - jersey # 25) & Rick Upchurch (WR/Kick Returner - jersey # 80)

Comment

Working...
                              X