Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butler By'Note
    replied
    Go with an Anthony Miller 83 jersey and really get people scratching their heads.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos1r2
    replied
    Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
    I was a big Norris Weese fan too. I remember a game Merlin Olsen and Dick Enberg were calling and Weese was the FB in punt formation protecting the punter. Merlin said something like "I don't understand why they have a QB protecting the punter".

In about the 3rd quarter a player was rushing our punter and ran into Weese. Weese kind of ducked and then stood up quickly, flipping the rusher on his head. On the replay, Merlin calmly said, "Now I know why they have Weese blocking for the punter". I remember really laughing at that.

Another player I really liked that doesn't seem to get enough credit over time is Steve Watson. Watson arguably had the best hands of any WR in Bronco history with just enough speed to break a long one.
    Watson was clutch too. I miss those days.

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
    Mike Anderson had the best salute hands down.

Then there's Plummer
    Marine Mike and The Snake. Loved both of those guys.

Current RoFers:

Steve Atwater
    Dennis Smith
    John Lynch
    Rod Smith

Future RoFers:
    Champ Bailey

Leave a comment:

• Taos_Broncomaniac
    replied
    Mike Anderson had the best salute hands down.

Then there's Plummer

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Rod Smith will probably always be my favorite player. The work ethic he displayed throughout his career combined with his class on and off the field aside from the one incident is something I wish more players strived for. Plus he was just so smooth on the field. I really hope he gets a gig as a coach for us.

Leave a comment:

• Ftblman
    replied
    Ahh man, no love for Ed McCaffery? I always liked Ed, the way he looked whenever he made a catch, getting up stretching his neck after every completion. He made every catch look incredible. :thumb:

Leave a comment:

• FL BRONCO
    replied
    I was always partial to alzado man it killed me wen we let him go still think that ranks up there in our top mistakes

The Snow Goose would be another of mine

Leave a comment:

• MH Stampede
    replied
    Originally posted by huntr View Post
    As I plan to purchase a custom jersey of former Broncos players who are in the Ring of Fame, I can't decide which player I want for the jersey to be customized so I need your help so who's is all time favorite among fans other than Elway (Davis, Atwater, Jackson, Sharpe, Gradishar, etc).

I don't want to wear one of the former player who was traded or no longer on team.
    Floyd Little, my personal favorite.

Leave a comment:

• GMTD
    replied
    Why TD of course!

Leave a comment:

• Kyousukeneko
    replied
    Terrell Davis was my child hood hero so I have to go with him

Leave a comment:

• Joshua2585
    replied
    If I'm going past, I am a big fan of going after "Unsung heroes." Offensive, or Defensive lines, Fullback, etc. However, I currently have a DT, Harris Jr., and Wolfe hockey jersey for cold games/days. I wear my Wolfe the most.

I'd be a big fan of getting a Schlereth, Zimmerman, or Nalen jersey for Offense. (Personally I lean towards Nalen)

Oooh, I just thought of Griffith (FB) being a good one!

Al Wilson, Rubin Carter, Rich Jackson, Trevor Pryce, Paul Smith, etc. for Defense.

Leave a comment:

• Mel B.
    replied
    My favorites growing up were:

Haven Moses (WR - jersey # 25) & Rick Upchurch (WR/Kick Returner - jersey # 80)

Leave a comment:

• gerontion
    replied
    TD. We don't win two SBs without him. Best postseason back ever. Plus, 2,000 yard season, SB MVP, regular season MVP, HOF inductee. Not too shabby.
    Last edited by gerontion; 10-30-2017, 10:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• roushmartin6
    replied
    I still rock my Champ Bailey jersey on gameday

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    The one and only Champ Bailey

Leave a comment:

Working...
X