Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the odds Siemian loses his job tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the odds Siemian loses his job tonight?

I’m going with 70% chance it’s so bad even VJ admits a change must be made. Hoping for the best, expecting the worst.
    Last edited by RainyTX; 10-30-2017, 03:01 PM.

Originally posted by RainyTX View Post
    I’m going with 70% chance it’s so bad even VJ admits a change must be made. Hoping for the best, expecting the worst.
    Do you mean after the game, or during the game?

Comment

During the game

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
        Do you mean after the game, or during the game?
        That was my question as well. Vj is not going to pull him unless we are so far gone that it doesn't matter. He already said it in the last game. Unless we are getting piled on we will see no break from the horrible mess we call QB right now.

I would hope if he gets pulled it is for good as well, I hate it when they pull a guy for sucking then put him right back in next week. I get it with guys like Brady getting curb stomped by the Chiefs last year, but other scrubs that suck get pulled then set right back in the next week to keep going lol, sounds great to me, he you suck were pulling you, hey you go start this week and be confident lol... Once a guy is done he should be done unless an injury puts him back in.
        GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!
        sigpic

Comment

I am hoping for a good game, but something tells me this could be one of those blowouts of EPIC proportions! MNF, Halloween Eve, Arrowhead Stadium where they have been known to play badly before, a KC team that's PISSED! A QB that's not ready for primetime. A Coaching Staff that is about the same. The ONLY way I see them keeping it close is if the Defense plays lights out and scores a couple of times!

Crazy thing is, they are right back in the hunt of the Division and the Playoffs with a upset! Will only be a half a game behind !!!!

There is a LOT to play for fo sure!
          sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

0% chance, coach is a TS homer and already stated that he doesn't believe defenses have TS figured out and that QB play is not the problem

Comment

80/20 he's benched at halftime.......

KC will drop 21 by half due to the offense giving up short fields

Comment

If the QB change was an attempt to save the season, it should have been made last week. Take the shellshocked Siemian out, put the fresh Osweiler in and try to generate a passing game. Since no change was made for a divisional, must-win game that will leave the team with a losing record before they play the Eagles and Patriots, I don't see the urgency to put a new QB anymore. Play these next 3 games, 3 very probable losses, the season will be over, then let Paxton Lynch finish the season as the QB just to see where he is in real-game situations before deciding what to do with him in the offseason.
                sigpic

Comment

My prediction is that Trevor goes out and has the game of his career... further extending his NFL life.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua2585 View Post
                    My prediction is that Trevor goes out and has the game of his career... further extending his NFL life.
                    This is totally possible. Trevor has been at his best when we get the lead early. If we do get a good start and are leading at the end of the 1st Quarter, this might just happen.

Comment

Vegas would give you 1000/1 odds on this especially playing kc in kc

Comment

I'd say about as good as him losing his job after being shut out against the Chargers.

Comment

While my heart hopes he shows up & get's it under control, my head says no chance. This is shaping up to be an Alabama or Ravens type blow out say 39-3. But who knows and I don't see them putting Brock in unless VJ has a change of heart. In reading the posts, go ahead and play Trevor for the next 3 games and put Paxton in to see what he has. Between him and Brock I don't see any miracles happening until we either draft a real QB next year or trade for one. In looking over the NFL landscape do we really think there is any chance of getting Brees, Luck, Taylor etc? Nope other teams can look around and see the landscape too.
                          Bronco Bob

Comment

This^^^*
                            I know we have the D too stay in this game, and if the O just gets out of its funk, we match up very well with the Chefs, I could totally see Trev turn this thing around, as McCoy’s seat must be getting warm also for not scheming to Trevs strengths.
                            Plus I can see the Oline playing like never before with all the MSM calling them horrible, so the bulletin board material is out there for this team to play out of they’re minds.

Comment

Not so sure he loses his job based on performance as much as getting injured.

Comment

Working...
                              X