Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the odds Siemian loses his job tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he doesn't lose his job after tonight, somebody should be fired. The writing is in the wall, he is not the guy.
    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
    sigpic

Comment

Garoppolo is gonna win more games in SF than Trevor will here. Trevor has a 3 game lead too.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
      Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
      Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
      Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
      I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

VJ said he stuck with Siemian the entire game cause Siemian “worked hard all week”
        Denver Broncos
        New York Yankees
        New York Knicks
        Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
          VJ said he stuck with Siemian the entire game cause Siemian “worked hard all week”
          I worked hard all week too. Can I get the start against Philly? I'm pretty sure I could drum up a 43 QB Rating.

Comment

That sounds better then Brock sucks, we are waiting for Lynch to get healthy. If for some magical reason Oz looked good, Lynch wouldn't get his shot. I'm sure they want to see him now.

Comment

I think we will have to fire Vance to get rid of TS at QB
              Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

1/3000000000000000000000

Comment

If they turned on the green light to hit the qb in practice my thinking is they would see even in practice TS needs to be benched
                  Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

What is this man thinking?
                    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Honestly, I'm tired of listening to Trevor's pressers after each loss and saying, "I gotta make better decisions, I can't make those throws, I gotta get better." Also a little tired of his down trodden demeanor. I know that's who he is but damn, I'd like to see a little more something. Jeez. Wet noodle.

I wish the reporters would ask, why do you keep making the same mistakes? Why are you not getting any better? Why do you keep throwing INT's when you say week after week that you shouldn't be doing it?
                      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Working...
                      X