Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does VJ Care More About Players Feelings Or Winning Games?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Does VJ Care More About Players Feelings Or Winning Games?

    I’m starting to wonder if VJ cares more about players feelings than about winning football games. A Siemian benching is long over due, and a McKenzie benching is warranted too.

    How can you care about winning games if you continue to play someone who is a turnover machines and then make excuses for the player by blaming it on the “unit” and ignoring the inexcusable decision making such as chucking it downfield despite 10 yards of green grass in front of you to run.

    And in his post game presser, VJ’s reason for sticking with Siemian all game was because Siemian “worked hard all week”.
    Last edited by kingelway7; 10-30-2017, 09:01 PM.
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche


    sigpic

  • #2
    Did I just hear Vance Joseph say what I think he said?

    VJ just said in his post game interview? he said "that the team works to hard to suffer this, the turnovers are insane".

    Could it be that he may finally be fed up with this offense enough to make a change?

    We are still very much alive in the AFC west, and in the words of Vance Joseph "anything is possible" I think coach VJ may finally be coming around to making the necessary changes on offense.
    If he doesn't change the QB this week, then there is blood on his hands, no more excuses can be made at this point. These expectations set on Siemians shoulders are way too big for him and change is necessary.

    Does anyone else realize that the chiefs just went 2-12 on third downs and 0-3 in the red zone? The broncos defense only allowed one touch down from Smith to Kelsy, the rest were field goals!!!!

    Should Kansas City have won this game???

    This Broncos team is frustrated, they have been for two seasons and most likely will implode at some point! These alphas on defense aren't going to take this for too long... Its coming guys unless change is made.

    Chris Harris just said "its hard to win when you don't score points". Either change is inevitable now or things are going to get really bad...

    If anyone has these interviews, please post it here.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
      VJ just said in his post game interview? he said "that the team works to hard to suffer this, the turnovers are insane".

      Could it be that he may finally be fed up with this offense enough to make a change?

      We are still very much alive in the AFC west, and in the words of Vance Joseph "anything is possible" I think coach VJ may finally be coming around to making the necessary changes on offense.
      If he doesn't change the QB this week, then there is blood on his hands, no more excuses can be made at this point. These expectations set on Siemians shoulders are way too big for him and change is necessary.

      Does anyone else realize that the chiefs just went 2-12 on third downs and 0-3 in the red zone? The broncos defense only allowed one touch down from Smith to Kelsy, the rest were field goals!!!!

      Should Kansas City have won this game???

      This Broncos team is frustrated, they have been for two seasons and most likely will implode at some point! These alphas on defense aren't going to take this for too long... Its coming guys unless change is made.

      Chris Harris just said "its hard to win when you don't score points". Either change is inevitable now or things are going to get really bad...

      If anyone has these interviews, please post it here.
      Once again the D played an outstanding game, easily well enough to win.

      Stupid, senseless, turnovers.

      Fowler dropping that td didnt help either.

      Siemien played better than he has been, but was still downright horrible overall.

      As soon as Pax is ready to play, probably about 2-3 more weeks, he will take over...for good. Whether or not he's the answer, honestly no one can really know. Best way to find out, is to just let him do his thing, and then we can have a more informed opinion.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by MH Stampede View Post
        Once again the D played an outstanding game, easily well enough to win.

        Stupid, senseless, turnovers.

        Fowler dropping that td didnt help either.

        Siemien played better than he has been, but was still downright horrible overall.

        As soon as Pax is ready to play, probably about 2-3 more weeks, he will take over...for good. Whether or not he's the answer, honestly no one can really know. Best way to find out, is to just let him do his thing, and then we can have a more informed opinion.
        He's been removed from the injury report which means he's 100%. There was no reason to remove him from of it unless he is 100%, especially since he wasn't going to be active tonight.

        Comment


        • #5
          He did say the turn-overs were 'mind-boggling' ......... and those INT's were.

          when asked if he'd consider changing the QB - he said 'anything's possible'

          He better get it fixed somehow before we have a defense vs offense situation again. I kinda heard a little of that in Von tonight. I mean he gets up on the box and says how the defense has to be better....... they were awesome.

          It's time for a QB change
          The beatings will continue until morale improves....

          Comment


          • #6
            Did Vance ask elway why he selected Walker in the second round then took Carlos Henderson in the third a few picks ahead of Kareem Hunt.

            Comment


            • #7
              VJ told 9News that "he wasn't there yet" regarding changing the QB. Said he would look at the tape, then reiterated "I'm not there yet." The 9News sports guys said "VJ isn't there yet. The rest of Broncos Country is." Pretty much my feelings at this point. You have to give your team a chance to win. Rolling with Siemian guaranteed a loss, even with a very good defensive performance and a better performance by the oline. There's no excuse for a coach that doesn't try to win.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                He did say the turn-overs were 'mind-boggling' ......... and those INT's were.

                when asked if he'd consider changing the QB - he said 'anything's possible'

                He better get it fixed somehow before we have a defense vs offense situation again. I kinda heard a little of that in Von tonight. I mean he gets up on the box and says how the defense has to be better....... they were awesome.

                It's time for a QB change
                This is 100% true, and if the defense was honest on the podium, they'd say we played great, we won our match up and dominated.

                Perhaps Brock wouldn't be any better but I don't think he'd turn the ball over four times and Im almost certain he wouldn't throw the ball back across his body against the grain..

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by dgobronco View Post
                  VJ told 9News that "he wasn't there yet" regarding changing the QB. Said he would look at the tape, then reiterated "I'm not there yet." The 9News sports guys said "VJ isn't there yet. The rest of Broncos Country is." Pretty much my feelings at this point. You have to give your team a chance to win. Rolling with Siemian guaranteed a loss, even with a very good defensive performance and a better performance by the oline. There's no excuse for a coach that doesn't try to win.
                  To me that means he's not ready to announce it yet. Wants to talk with coaches tonight/tomorrow and make sure everyone knows the plan going forward. Saying he needs to look at film pretty much says it all, if Siemian were still the guy there's no need to look at the tape.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
                    Did Vance ask elway why he selected Walker in the second round then took Carlos Henderson in the third a few picks ahead of Kareem Hunt.
                    Elway can not draft offense at all the list is long with all the busts he has drafted

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by dgobronco View Post
                      VJ told 9News that "he wasn't there yet" regarding changing the QB. Said he would look at the tape, then reiterated "I'm not there yet." The 9News sports guys said "VJ isn't there yet. The rest of Broncos Country is." Pretty much my feelings at this point. You have to give your team a chance to win. Rolling with Siemian guaranteed a loss, even with a very good defensive performance and a better performance by the oline. There's no excuse for a coach that doesn't try to win.
                      I could hear the dismay in his voice and right now its all coded messages. Im sure the coaching staff doesn't expect Siemian to go out and play well, they're frustrated and they understand that this is a business and a bad product right now. We are not in Cleveland, if this team doesn't get better, merchandise and ticket sales will plummet.

                      Im not trying to react as a charger fan would but this is a business and we can all see the problem and it it needs to be fixed now stop giving us excuses...
                      This is Broncos Country not the dog pound.....
                      Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-30-2017, 09:46 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
                        Elway can not draft offense at all the list is long with all the busts he has drafted
                        We should all hope he changes that trend, because he's not going anywhere, so he's the guy that'll need to get it figured out.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                          I could hear the dismay in his voice, right now its all coded messages, Im sure the coaching staff doesn't expect Siemian to go out and play well, they're frustrated and they understand that this is a business product, we are not in Cleveland, if this team doesn't get better, merchandise sales and tickets will plummet.

                          Im not trying to react as a charger fan would but this is a business and we can all see the problem and it it needs to be fixed.
                          I'm sure he's much more concerned with getting more wins than losses and keeping his job than selling tickets and merchandise.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                            I could hear the dismay in his voice, right now its all coded messages, Im sure the coaching staff doesn't expect Siemian to go out and play well, they're frustrated and they understand that this is a business product, we are not in Cleveland, if this team doesn't get better, merchandise sales and tickets will plummet.

                            Im not trying to react as a charger fan would but this is a business and we can all see the problem and it it needs to be fixed.
                            I hope that's the case and a change is forthcoming, but I have to say watching the interview, it looks like VJ is going to stick with Trevor. He may be talked out of it, but he sure seemed to be saying he's not ready to make a QB change.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                              He's been removed from the injury report which means he's 100%. There was no reason to remove him from of it unless he is 100%, especially since he wasn't going to be active tonight.
                              he can not be much worse can he let him play n find out if we might have some thing if not go get someone for next year this defense won't be around much longer

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X