Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos not benching Trevor

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Broncos not benching Trevor

    According to the fan 104.3 Trevor won't be benched

  • #2
    Originally posted by Broncos1r2 View Post
    According to the fan 104.3 Trevor won't be benched
    It's being report on the team website. VJ: " The quarterback change is not happening at this time but we are exploring all options".

    I can't help but wonder what the hell was said in the conversation between Vance Joseph and John Elway over the last half hour.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
      It's being report on the team website. VJ: " The quarterback change is not happening at this time but we are exploring all options".

      I can't help but wonder what the hell was said in the conversation between Vance Joseph and John Elway over the last half hour.
      I think Brock would have won the KC game lastnight. I don't get why Trevor has no limit of poor play to get yanked.

      Comment


      • #4
        I guess Elway does not want Brock to play and look good when Paxton is so close to being ready. Let Trevor lose some more, Paxton gets more practice time and then finishes the lost season as the QB. If Brock, a free agent next year, plays well like he did in 2015, it will be tough to find Paxton some playing time this season.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Jamal Charles fumbles on an effort play, yank! Trevor throws 3 picks, hey you’re doing great buddy. Keep up the good work. Ugh, unbelievable.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Trevor must have pictures.

            Comment


            • #7
              Hey, someone's got to get destroyed by the left edge rusher. Why not Trevor?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                I guess Elway does not want Brock to play and look good when Paxton is so close to being ready. Let Trevor lose some more, Paxton gets more practice time and then finishes the lost season as the QB. If Brock, a free agent next year, plays well like he did in 2015, it will be tough to find Paxton some playing time this season.
                That must be the case, now the head scratcher why sign Brock at all.

                Comment


                • #9
                  On orange and blue elway said they are meeting this Afternoon to go over

                  Both him and Vance have faith Brock could play well if they use him

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Per Patrick Smyth: Broncos GM [email protected]: "We'll have an open discussion but ultimately it's going to be (coach Joseph's) decision."

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      This team and this offense is not as bad as the current QB (and Fowler and Mckenzie :doh is making them look.

                      A locker room stand might be in order...
                      [sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Per VJ Trevor made 20-25 great plays lastnight

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Pretty much what Joseph said last night. Mind boggling. Starting TS is as close to a 100% certainty of losing to the Eagles as you can get. I can't fathom why a coach would knowingly tank games.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Siemian has had 5 bad games, in a row. He may be a better option than Lynch or Osweiler, but I look at it as I looked at things when Kyle Orton was playing like krap, and we had a 1st Round QB sitting on the bench in Tim Tebow.

                            Time to give somebody else a chance, even if it only makes things worse. How are we going to know without giving somebody else a try.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Per VJ he wants to do what's right for the team.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X