Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whats with the thomas hate

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I don't understand how Sanders is untouchable on these boards. Where was his heart when he lied to the team to skip practice to go out and cheat on his wife while she gave birth? Just a week or two ago he threw the whole team under the bus and refused to take any blame for his position group when asked if the WRs could do more

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
      Bringing up Sanders is a weak attempt as changing the subject

      Anyhew - back on topic

      DT's contract needs restructure.
      I agree. We need to add 3 or 4 years to it. Can't risk losing him.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
        I don't understand how Sanders is untouchable on these boards. Where was his heart when he lied to the team to skip practice to go out and cheat on his wife while she gave birth? Just a week or two ago he threw the whole team under the bus and refused to take any blame for his position group when asked if the WRs could do more
        Thomas has never been liked here. He'll have a great game and get the common folk off of his back for a bit, but the second he is not perfect, he gets lambasted. Considering he's most likely going down as Denver's best ever receiver, and a top 20 one of those all time, it's embarrassing.

        People just fail to realize just how durable and productive he has been for us. They spew ridiculous things like "ooh take his contract and we could have two good receivers!" Right. If it were that easy to find good receivers, there wouldn't be so many teams lacking viable #1 and even #2 options. Some fans are just too spoiled to know what it's like to have a great receiver.

        Little tidbit here.. Sanders has missed more games this year alone than DT has since 2011.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
          I don't understand how Sanders is untouchable on these boards. Where was his heart when he lied to the team to skip practice to go out and cheat on his wife while she gave birth? Just a week or two ago he threw the whole team under the bus and refused to take any blame for his position group when asked if the WRs could do more
          Because he occasionally dives for a pass.



          Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
          Thomas has never been liked here. He'll have a great game and get the common folk off of his back for a bit, but the second he is not perfect, he gets lambasted. Considering he's most likely going down as Denver's best ever receiver, and a top 20 one of those all time, it's embarrassing.

          People just fail to realize just how durable and productive he has been for us. They spew ridiculous things like "ooh take his contract and we could have two good receivers!" Right. If it were that easy to find good receivers, there wouldn't be so many teams lacking viable #1 and even #2 options. Some fans are just too spoiled to know what it's like to have a great receiver.

          Little tidbit here.. Sanders has missed more games this year alone than DT has since 2011.
          Totally agree!
          #swapping

          Comment


          • Sanders plays with heart on the field and gives 110% and its obvious.

            It's all about effort and there's games DT just flat out takes off mentally and physically.

            If DT played with Sanders drive and heart he would be the best receiver to every play the game.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
              Sanders plays with heart on the field and gives 110% and its obvious.

              It's all about effort and there's games DT just flat out takes off mentally and physically.

              If DT played with Sanders drive and heart he would be the best receiver to every play the game.
              Then what is it called when Sanders doesn't come back for passes on curl routes and watches as a defender jumps the route and almost intercepts the ball?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                Then what is it called when Sanders doesn't come back for passes on curl routes and watches as a defender jumps the route and almost intercepts the ball?
                Instead of actually answering you with a challenging factual comment, This is the usual response to that...........”You’re changing the subject, this thread is about raggin’ on DT. I will not accept your challenging my opinion. I don’t care if you provide any factual information. If it doesn’t fit my narrative, I’m going to dismiss it”

                That just about sums up what the typical response will be.
                #swapping

                Comment

                Working...
                X